Carnival comes to ponyvile (All welcome, just come and join)

You can be Cast charicters as well as OC's if you want. Just post as them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky woke up, he looked at the calender to see that today was the day the carnival comes into ponyvile. Sky quickly gets up and starts getting ready.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As sky finishes styling his mane in the right fashion, he went to the door of his cloud house. He saw all the rides and all the stuff they had there. He was ment to be meeting fire there somewhere. Sky smiled as he jumped on a clound and rode it towards the entry

As sky reaches the entry, he lands and jumps off his cloud. He was waiting for fire, if she bothered to show up. He looked at the whole carnival, it looked epic and awesome. He wondered who else would be here.

"Oops! Silly me! I need to buy a ticket first" She said as she walked over to the entrance and saw Sky. "Hello Sky! Thanks for inviting me to the carnival!" she shouted as she lined up to buy a ticket

Sky smiled as he got his ticket, he was shy around all but his friends but for some reason today he was feeling shy even around them. He couldnt place his mind on it.

"T..Thanks" He said in the nervous and shy tone he had when with stranger's

Sky smiled again as he got the cotton candy. He wondered what had gotten into fire, she seemed...So different. Sky couldnt think of a time when she had actually wanted to pay for everything. Sky had a bit of the cotton candy. As he pulled his face away he had pink pluff on his face. Sky blushed when he realized though like the last time, it was unseeable.

"T..thanks" Sky said again

"What...do you want to do...next" Sky said, still sounding shy. The same feelign was still bugging him, like a small nagging in the back of his head, trying to tell him something. He still couldnt place it though

Sky blushed again. It was barely visable though a lot more then the two he had before. He smiled and nodded as he had some more cotton candy. He was still trying to place the feeling that had been following him since he had landed outside the fair today.

Sky sat down next to fire and blushed a bit. He looked around and noticed that the ride was half full. Sky smiled as he waited for it to start. His mind went to the strange feeling that he had been tryign to sort out.

"So, wh..at are yo..ur planns for ttoday..." Sky asked shyly

Sky smiledas the ride started. He blushed when the ride jerked so hard sideways that it made him bumb into fire. He quickly fixed himself off. This blush was vissable so sky flicked his mane in front of his face.

"I..Dont know..ho..w long il stay" Sky said

"Lemme get that for you" She smiles as she flips Sky's hair to the side of his face. "There. So many rides to go on!" She said as she turned around and looked everywhere. "Hey after that one do you want to go for lunch?" She asked pointing to the spinning teacups.

Sky went oand sat in a light red one, the same color of his mane. Once he was inside he looked around. He had a blush on his face though luckly he was faceing away from fire.

"I liked the rollar coster's and ferry wheel's" Sky said, remembering back to awhile back

Archived