Carnival comes to ponyvile (All welcome, just come and join)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky's blush had mostly gone and had become a lot less visable. As the cup turned him t oface sky, he still had his mane in its normal style.

"Yeah..I..it mmakes the f..ire works look..Even better then norm.al" Sky said. He was becomeing more and more shy. He wished that he was able to control this though he just couldnt

Sky still had a blush on his face. He fliped his mane so that his whole face was covered by it. He got up nervously

"T..TThanks" He said. He had noticed himself he hadnt been able to say much and normally when this stuff happened they were sooo chatty though now he just couldnt seem to talk

As sky walked into the bathroom, he was thinking about why he just couldnt talk. As he walked to the mirror, he flicked his mane away from his face to revile a dark blush that was on his face. He blushed seeing his own blush making the blush become deeper. Sky splashed some water over his face and flicked his mane back over his face. As he walked out the blush was hidden by his mane

"T..thats bet..better" Sky said, his face wet as well as his mane. As his mane was wet it shimmered a different colour, instead of a light red it was a sparkling light red

Fire waited for Sky to come out. She noticed that she was kinda chatty today and being extra kind to Sky. "What's wrong with me?" She said to herself as she felt a ticklish feeling in her stomach

Sky left his mane over his face

"D..Do y.ou want to...to go a..nd ride th..e Rollar coster?" Sky managed to get out. He felt the feeling he had been getting all day again, this time it was stronger

Sky smiled again, his face still red with the blush. He was happy his mane was light red, it hid the blush completaly. Sky decided to muster past his little shyness for as long as he could. Sky grabbed fire's hoof and led her over to the ride

As Sky grabbed her hoof she felt her heart beating faster. "I can't possibly in love with Sky? He's been a friend to me for a long time! Why now?" she thought as she tightened her grip on Sky and followed him

As they reach the short line, sky's shyness comes back. He starts moving his hooves along the ground, the blush ever becomeing more and more deeper.

"S..so do you like..t...this ride?" He asked

"I love roller coasters! I could ride everyone of them if i could!" Fire smiled as she joined the queue and realized she was still holding hooves with Sky. She let go because she thought it would be awkward.

Sky blushed when he relized that fire had let go of his hoof. To be honest he hadnt even noticed that he had been holding her hoof the whole time. Sky blushed harder under his mane as the ride manager let them on. Sky sat down

Sky still had the blush on his face as the ride started. His mane was blown out of the way and it became vissable. It was very red. He didnt even relize as the ride continued

"Wow, this is fast" Sky said. That was the first time he hadnt stuttered all day though he was still shy

As the ride went in a loop, sky smiled. He was used to this movment havign done it thousands of times while flying. He let his mane flow in the wind and while it was epic, it also left his face a bit exposed, showing the blush as clear as day

Fire looked at Sky's face and the blushes where clear. "I wonder what he was blushing about" she though as she got off the ride when it ended. "hey you want to grab lunch?" Fire asked smiling at Sky.

Sky fell over as he got off the ride, he was dizzy. As he got up and bumped into fire. He shock his head off. He was on the ground, his blush still there. His mane was in its normal position, hanging down the sides of his neck.

"S...Sure" Sky said as he laid there, his head still spinning a bit

Sky followed fire, his blush becomeing worse nad worse. He didnt know what this feelign was, stil ldidnt know though he knew that he was going to keep being shy until he was somewhere where every pony wasnt listenign

"I...M fffine" Sky said

Archived