Carnival comes to ponyvile (All welcome, just come and join)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the seat started moving to bring them to the top of the ride, sky blushed. The wind had blown his mane from his face, revieling his face. He looked like he wanted to tell fire something though it also looked like he was to embarrassed to say so. His blush was worse then it was before

"This is going to be fun and dont worry about falling, i wont let it happen" Sky said as he hugged fire. His face went into a sudden blush worse then the ones before. He quickly lets fire go and turns his face away

Sky blushed harder as he thought about what he just did

Did i really just hug her?

Sky looked towards fire. He wanted to flick his mane down though even if he did the wind would just blow it back up..

"I...im fine" Sky said, blushing his face was redder then his mane

Sky was blushing hevily as he tried to ask fire. He was too nervous though he knew he had to ask

"F.........Fire w.....will ....yo...you g...gggo....out w.....with m.........e?" Sky asked nervously, he was blushing insanely as he asked fire. Sky quickly hung his head down, worried and embarrassed.

Sky was shocked at her answer. He had been expecting her to say no but she had said yes. Sky blushed and smiled at the same time

"R.....really? He said as he lifted his head to look at fire

Sky's blush had not gone away though most of his nervousness had though, like normal, he was still shy.

"S....Sure, W..What ever you want" Sky smiled as he waited for the ride to stop.

Archived