Carnival comes to ponyvile (All welcome, just come and join)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky blushed as he moved himself so he was sitting right next to fire

"I have been having these feelings for a fair while now though i have either not found out what they were or just didnt act on them.." Sky said

"I....nev.....er thought of my mare friends any differentaly then my stallion friends, they were all friends to me and thats all that mattered though like you, today changed that..." Sky said with a blush.

Solstice alighted down, Mad in tow. "I want you to have fun, but be careful, okay?" Solstice explained, looking at Mad. The white mare nodded, giggling. "Alrightttttttt! Miss bossy!" She cried and teleported away, laughing. Solstice shook her head.. "So I should be worried.." She mumbled and looked up through her silver glasses, staring around at the rides. She trotted towards a rollercoaster, debating upon whether she should ride it or not.

Sky smiled as he stretched his hooves. As he stretched he fell into the water. Sky blushed as he climbed back onto the boat though now his mane was soaked, same with his tail and coat

Sky blushed as fire commented on how he had just fallen in. Sky flicked his mane, it sent a bunch of drops of shimmering water. As his mane went to its normal position it sparkled from the light hitting the water and the glow of his light red mane.

Archived