The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

Very cool, Razor! :) I want to see more of those! I enjoyed it! It suits things.

Worth mentioning that the founding of Equestria was only 150 or 200 years ago, at the time of our story. I've been chatting with Kirby on the subject.

And for the post I just made - I'm building on something Azal has been telling me from the beginning. From the moment he saw that corpse, he texted me, "Body's a fake. It's a fake! It's not real." He's had a lot of different theories since then, but he keeps coming back to "I just WISH I had another turn to examine that body!"

*EDIT*

Oh, and yes - I figure that unicorn and earth ponies might have elementary, middle, and high school ...

But pegasus ponies would have Primaries and Secondaries school.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that's not how Greece does schools. And Pegasi are Greek. That's not even headcanon, that's canon. Commander Hurricane had Centurion armor, he wanted to name his new country Pegasopolis , Cloudsdale has Ionic columns about its structure, and the Pegasus itself is the son of Poseidon. Rainbow Dash couldn't be more Greek if she was munching on "Yee-Rows" and had parents named George and Georgia.

If anything, it's Unicorns that are English. Or at least, from somewhere in the UK. Because the Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.

I shouldn't watch Zero Punctuation and talk ponies at the same time.

Ah... ahah... Okay. I was saying this whole time "We don't have a named character for this mystery hidden pony" I was racking my brain trying to figure out. Page 1, name said only twice and left to be. But it wasn't Curtain Call who was interviewed by the papers because that was the interesting one (being a body and all). Well played with Soliloquy.

For the record, every single version of Curtain Call (I think I have more than I realize. Sheesh, there's even an Equestria Girls version) is an Earth Pony. Raz, the only difference between this one and the one in the Ponies & Dragons RP (May it rest in peace) is the Golden Age Curtains has a green streak in his mane and, y'know, hasn't killed anypony.

Nah. Me too. I had two days off. Plenty of time to write something but... Eh. I will also be drafting something tonight, as I decided that no, Pagemaster doesn't need to roll for Investigate. His skill rank combined with his Int mod? He would need to roll a 1 to not discover the plot specific details.

So yeah.

I made those edits I promised, as Bramble pointed out I didn't give out enough plot specific details. Also, there were indeed "This looks like a job for Aquaman" clues in there, which I assure you were made long before everybody's character sheets were found out. Also, there was a short debate some nights ago with my wife in regards to whether or not a certain foodstuff counted as a spice.

Archived