The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

I shall be posting tomorrow! I have a few things to do today so I shall be busy for now.

To clarify though, that signal that has gone off has essentially alerted the rest of the group to the warehouse, correct? So, for instance, if Dusty wanted he could come crashing through one of the warehouse walls with this playing as he walked through the falling debris and cloud of dust, then he could?

Cuz I really wanna do that.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a signal in that it's the best Curtains came up with given his cover was blown and now he's about to get swarmed. So by all means. The sooner you come to his aid, the sooner he doesn't have to get murderized.

Also, wow, I may play Bastion for the soundtrack alone.

So, out of character, anyone figure out what Kaffa tea is yet?

I'm pretty sure, yeah. Dusty may introduce himself as Stone Heart to his enemies but he makes no effort to hide his real name from allies, or really hide it in general; he just uses that name to carry on his mentor's spirit in a way.

Right, and Pagemaster will often use his other identity as legal justification for being where he is, doing what he is doing. Surprise audits, and the like (very relevant in this situation, actually)...

Archived