The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I did okay. Really. I was having that trouble of... Okay, I know I have to tell them how they're feeling, but I don't think I should tell them what they're feeling. If that makes sense. And descriptions are hard, especially when you have no formal musical education.

Oh, and the mask is this:

Lepartyphantom_zps5f9bab6a.png

LIke I said, descriptions are hard. And I play TF2 a lot.

Pagemaster noticed that it was the place the villain had come from, not the place he was going to. The idea was that by figuring out where he had been hiding, a trap could be set for him. Probably not relevant anymore, but that was what I had planned.

Also, just to make sure of our position, Dusty and Pagemaster would be viewing the performance from backstage, while Morning Glory and Nightguard from the House? I imagine that since Dusty is unshaken, and can take the apparition from the rear, that would give him some sort of bonus.

Page and Dusty are actually hearing this from downstairs. Specifically the trap door that Curtain Call fell through. The passageway you were following lead to that room below the stage. You would have discovered that next round but I had to speed things up a bit.

Because someone was getting shot at. Anyway.

Dusty could get an attack in from behind, but his options are to take the stairs which would take longer or to crash upwards through the stage. Which would be awesome.

As far as Frightened vs Panicked, the rules aren't terribly clear. Both say you run. But panicked said 'flee blindly'. I would imagine that Nightguard still has his wits about him, he just doesn't want to be there. Someone with his training would run, but take pot shots as well? Maybe find cover?

Is this what the Scarecrow feels like? Because I like it.

Oh, I just now heard our position. Well dangit that blows my entire post out of existence! Shoot. I'll get to correcting that.

Edit: ... although that crashing upwards through the stage sounds AWESOME. And gives me a way to save most of my post and just change my position. Plus, it gives me an awesome image of Dusty smashing up through the stage with a jump attack, and as the organs flare up again he turns slowly, cow-colt rim pulled down to ready himself for a fight against the ghost pony center stage.

Freaking awesome setup Kirby.

I'll get this edited in, I'll just say Dusty got curious, went down the stairs, saw Curtain's body, and then the show began from above, prompting him to smash through the stage and face the Phantom.

... which I'm now going to call out spirit-y friend, because from it's description, and our locale, it -is- The Phantom.

I would think that the leap up on stage would be a move action; the breaking through the rotten wood isn't something worth a check for a superhero, just something to add flavor to the action.

Yep. Draft done. Just needs some typing and some flavor. ETA... some ungodly hour of the morning. I have bad sleeping habits.

Edit: 1 AM. A new record.

Anyway, tonight, special thanks goes to Bramble Rose, who wrote that first passage. It was too good. I had to use it. I edited it slightly, adding a few things I'll be needing later, but it's basically his. Special thanks also goes to William Shakespeare, who is an intelligent read nowadays but was dribble for commonfolk back in the day. Time marches on.

Archived