The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just kinda waiting for Pagemaster to tell us what he found before I post...

I have been pondering, however, if anyone would be up to joining Glory in a second thread. Wouldn't have to be everypony, but if I could get one or two folks, we could have a little side-adventure set sometime after this thread. Classic bank robbery.

I also had pizza last night. (Pretzel cheese pizza with alfredo sauce)

As for a turkey pizza... hrmmm... I'm trying to think of how to make that work, but I don't think just gravy would work. Although your gravy, with the blended mirepoix, is more likely to work. Add in some sausage and stuffing spices... perrrrrhaps some craisins...

Overtime blows. And I'm very familiar with it. Working at a movie theatre such as mine, there is no set time to leave unless I'm closing.

Also, for reference, my gravy is... different. My turkey cooks over carrot/celery/onion/garlic. Huge piles of veggies. They get to collect meat drippings and butter and roast for a while. When the turkey is done, I save that payload and give it the stick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersion_blender

The result is this... paste, which I sometimes thin with broth if needed and has ALL THE FLAVOR.

Daedalus has finished its job for this migration and is powering down. The gleiphnir has been spun and Bifrost burns and glimmers. The Fenris system is awakening.\

(Translation: Can stop using laptop, have google fiber now, and PC is online. Regular posts returning soon.)

And part of what I need to figure out for next OOC post is questions about what are the dates set by? After Hearthswarming (AH)? Before Banishment(BB)? After Nightmare Moon(ANM)? After Luna's Return(ALR)? etc?

I would imagine that texts taken from this time period would read something like... "X score and Y years ago, our forefathers bore witness to the sun and moon themselves bearing us their daughters. Today, it is with a heavy heart we see one given back."

Or something. I am not sure if they restarted the calendar at all with the nation's founding. What country does that?

Also, wow. Those computer names. Just... wow.

"After thr Banishment" seems like the most appropriate date, as I think about it.

France did, or attempted to do so, in 1792 after abolishing the monarchy.

Most calendars are reset upon great religious changes; and that also might apply to the banishment/return of Luna.

I could easily see Hearthswarming being the new year/christmas. I also could see something as world shattering as one of the two princesses getting banished, especially after all the destruction from the previous ones being a year changer. Of course... maybe in the time of it it might not be vs years later instead of people saying 1002 HW (throwing a year out) people started saying "20 years after Nightmare Moon" and it got shortened down and took over. Or going without works too.

And Daedalus was the laptop my friend lent me. His gear is named on Greek mythology because that's how the USAF likes their naming schemes. Ironically named after the Daedalus from SG1 which the Asgard gave technology to the humans so they could travel out independent of the stargates (Because of me being without a PC, he lent me his beefy gaming laptop). My gear is all named after Norse mythology, Bifrost being a wonderful name especially as I now have Google fiber (official colors are rainbow too) and used to computers were named Huginn after thought, but that has sense been passed to my phone and my computer became known as Fenrisulfr because it's a towering black obelisk that howls when you turn it on.

And now you know more about my electronic naming schemes than you ever wanted to XP

Archived