A Day in Ponyville (Private)

((Private to myself and pinkiewafflepie))

Moonshield finally arrived in town after another long trip. He stepped out of the train and took in a breath of fresh air. He enjoyed traveling in his spare time, and Ponyville was one of his personal favorites. The lime green crystal pony made his way through town, recieving a few surprised yet friendly looks, as crystal ponies weren't very common in these parts. Although he was spending some time away from his job back in the Crystal Empire's Observatory, he had somewhat of an urge to attempt to reason with Princess Twilight and try out her astronomy equipment. Moonshield arrived in the town square and looked around at the busy ponies tending to their daily tasks.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gloomy stepped out of her cottage and right away noticed the crystal pony making his way down the street. She had never seen crystal pony before and found this one enchanting. She decided to secretly follow him to see where he was going. ((I don't have much RP experience but I do enjoy RPing))

((It's alright, hopefully this will help you get more experienced :P))

Moonshield stopped in the middle of town, feeling a strange sensation as if he was being following. He turned his head to see that a mare was close behind him. He turned to face her and smiled. "Well hello there." he said warmly.

Gloomy turned a bright scarlet and fumbled for words. You watched as the grey mare with the straight black mane stuttered in search for words. As you looked closer at her mane you noticed she had silvery polka dot like spots in it. Finally she spoke " hi " she mumbled in a voice quieter then fluttershys.

Moonshield was a little bit surprised at the mare's shyness, but he couldn't help but give a small smile at her. "You don't need to be afraid of me, dear. I'm not going to hurt you." He said kindly, trying to get the mare to come out of her shell a bit.

Gloomy blushed when she touched his hand. She thought: 'wow this amazing a real live crystal pony shaking my hoof' " "n-nice to meet you" she mumbled, blushing bright red, realizing she was blushing she thought she was making a fool of her self which made her blush even more.

Moonshield smiled even bigger at how adorable this pony looked when she was blushing. "So, are you from here or just visiting as well?" He asked, trying to make her feel less embarrassed.

"I was born on um pinkie pies rock farm (I'm her cousin) but I live here now" she felt like a bumbling idiot going on and on about her life story. She thought in her head: ' shut up you idiot you're making yourself look stupid '

"Oh, you're related to Pinkie Pie? That's awesome!" Moonshield said, interested by Gloomy be related to the notorious party pony herself. His stomach suddenly rumbled. "Speaking of which, I'm kinda hungry. I was just on my way to Sugercube Corner. Care to join me?" He asked Gloomy.

((Alright, just post when you're back))

Moonshield smiled and walked with Gloomy towards Sugarcube Corner, happy that he had made a new friend within the first few minutes of his visit.

"Well, I'm an astronomer back in the Crystal Empire, and I like to travel in my time off. That's why I came here. Ponyville is one of my favorite places to visit." Moonshield said as he walked with Gloomy.

Gloomy pie felt a feeling rush over her, a lovely feeling, a feeling she'd never felt before, this feeling was happiness. Her flattened mane puffed up, her eyes looked brighter and a smile crossed her face "thank for this lovely feeling!" she squealed as she lunged forward and hugged moon shield as tight as she could.

Moonshield blushed as the pony suddenly burst into happiness and hugged him. He smiled lightly and returned the hug. "You're welcome, Gloomy. Glad I could help." He tried to say with a straight face while trying to contain the warm feeling that came over him."

Archived