A Day in Ponyville (Private)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon smiled and pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionate. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Moonshield quickly scrambled to sit up, his face going red. "Who could that be?" he said awkwardly.

Twilight was standing at the door when she opened it. "Hello again, Gloomy. You forgot your original copy of your book at my house and I was just returning it to you." she said, levitating the book out of her saddleback and giving it to her. She looked around Gloomy to see Moon sitting on the couch.

"You sure, Gloomy? I don't mind waiting on a copy. I would feel bad taking your only copy." Twilight said with a confused look. Moon quickly go up from the couch and got out of sight.

Twilight just raised an eyebrow as she continued to look around for Moon. Finally she decided to just give up and not care any longer. "Well.....alright then. If you're absolute sure I can keep this copy, then thank you so much Gloomy." She smiled and put the book away. "I'll see you around!" she said happily as she left. Moonshield finally stepped out in the open again. "Ugh..." he groaned.

"Nothing, dear. It was just a really bad time for her to show up." Moonshield said, rolling his eyes. He then smiled upon seeing Gloomy and realizing they were alone once again. "I guess it doesn't matter now" he said, walking over to Gloomy and holding her hoof.

Archived