A Day in Ponyville (Private)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I feel so Happy and Like I could fly sometimes,

When I think of you each night and day,

And when I see you, I see Stars,

I love you more than words can say...

You're so Fantabulas! This love is Everlasting!

I can't resist your Crystal Coat, it's true!

The Sunsets and Waffles fade into shadows...

I am absolutely crazy for you!

Your soul is Beautiful; your heart is Mine,

And my heart is truly in your hands.

I could Dance and Leap 'til life was done,

But YOU are the focus of my plans.

This Intense Happiness is all thanks to you, my love,

And for you, Moonshield, I thank Heaven above."

Moonshield was silent for a moment as Gloomy finished her poem. He wasn't sure what to say about the beautiful words she had just read to him, words that she herself had written. Moonshield wasn't a very sappy stallion, and could be easily seen as a tough pony, but he couldn't help but shed a tear. Moonshield kissed Gloomy on the cheek. "That was beautiful, Gloomy. Thank you." he said smiling.

((Do you want me to make something up for the gift? Also, are you trying to PM it to me or would it be ok to post it here? Because I know how to post a pic here but not in PM.))

((Well when you click on "reply to this topic" look for a space that says "attach files". Click on the button that says "choose files" and find the picture in your documents. Once you've done that click the button that says "attach to post" and the picture will become part of the post))

Moonshield looked over into his bag and saw a small object. He lifted it out and looked at it. It was a copy of one of the Daring Do novels, signed by A.K. Yearling herself. "Wow, Gloomy, where did you get this?" he asked in shock.

((If you can, try it next time you get to an actual computer))

"I can't beleive you have this. First a poem and now this gift. You really are the best mare I could ever ask for." Moonshield said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "There's also something I want to give to you." he said, looking inside of his bag.

Moonshield pulled a necklace out of his bag. It was made from a fine silk and had the most beautiful gem on it. "I made this for you." he said, putting it around Gloomy's neck. "This gem came from an astroid we were tracking a while back. It collided with another astroid containing enchanted gems. I remember watching it, it wasn't a destructive explosion like most, it burst into an aura of color and shined brighter than the sun itself. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. We found a few of the gems from the explosion, this one was one of them, and I think you should have it in this necklace. It's only fitting for the most beautiful pony in Equestria."

Moonshield smiled as Gloomy hugged him tightly, even though it was slightly hard to breath. "Maybe we can what?" he asked when he noticed Gloomy becoming nervous again.

Archived