A Day in Ponyville (Private)

"Stop right there, Gloomy!" A voice called out, slightly above monotone. "Put the knife down right now." A grey pegasus wearing a dull, green frock and a purple mane and tail appeared behind her, "Whatever you are thinking, don't do it." Maud said sternly to her.

((Nooooooo don't do it! :scream: ))

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((That's what I meant. Whoops))

Maud didn't flinch as she caught Gloomy's hoof before the knife came anywhere near here. She had dealt with Gloomy's changes many times before. "Get a hold of yourself!" She said as she wrestled the knife out of her hooves.

((Don't autohit like that. It'a a really cheap way to RP))

Maud rolled over at the last second to avoid the knife and then kicked it away again. "Come on, Gloomy. You've done this a million times before and it never works." She said in her usual monotone voice.

((Autohitting is basically when your character and another character are fighting, you do a move that instantly kills them without giving them a chance to retaliate. In this case, you stabbed Maud in the back without giving her a chance to defend herself. Also, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your character or take way anything you want to contribute to the story, but I'd really rather not go down this path. Couldn't we have Maud talk her down before she goes inside the cottage, and once she's normal she can have an emotional moment reuniting with Moon?))

Maud had wrestled Gloomy to the ground and looked her in the eyes. "Gloomy, control yourself, you are about to harm the stallion you love. You are about to let yourself fall prey to this condition again. If you do not stop this now, the pony you love will be gone forever" she said sternly, yet still monotoned. She hated when she had to do this to her dear cousin, but it had to be done. "Calm down, Gloomy." Maud said, now quieter.

Maud got up and pulled her into a hug, allowing her to cry on her. "He never stopped, Gloomy. The second you walk in, he will forgive you. But you also need to tell him what was bothering you when Applejack showed up. I watched you two for a long time, and I noticed things were fine until she came."

"You'll be needing this." Maud said, suddenly pullig out the necklace Moon gave her and putting it around her neck.

Moonshield was still sitting against the wall, not saying anything but looking depressed.

Archived