A Day in Ponyville (Private)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey now, that's not true." Moonshield said. "You're a beautiful mare, and I'm sure you'd make a great wife and mother. Don't think that way." Moonshield didn't even realize he had put his hoof on top of hers.

((One thing you should try and work on is more detailed post. I know it seems difficult at first but it comes more naturally after a while. Try having her think some things in her head after she does something.))

Moonshield put his other hoof around her and hugged her while still resting his hoof on her's. "Don't ever think that nopony likes you, because I can tell you right now I think you're an awesome mare."

Moonshield wiped the tear from her eye and smiled. "Anytime, Gloomy." He looked outside and saw that the sun was going down and gave a tired yawn. "Ugh...that trip was tiring."

"You should come visit me back home in the Empire sometime. I could show you the stars through one of our telescopes. It's one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see." He said as he continued on down the road with Gloomy.

They finally reached the small house Moonshield had rented during his stay. "Well, here it is." He said with a yawn. "I'll finally get a good nights sleep. I almost forgot what those were." He said with a chuckle. He turned backed to Gloomy smiling and put a hoof on her. "Thank you for being with me today. I'm so glad I met you."

Moonshield hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget, you're an amazing mare." He turned and headed inside of the door, his heart warmed from the feeling of meeting that wonderful mare on the first day.

Archived