A Day in Ponyville (Private)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's nice to meet you, Princess Twilight." Moonshield said, bowing to her. "Please, don't bow, in fact I'm a little honored to meet you. I've heard about a few of your astronomical discoveries in the Crystal Empire." Moonshield smiled. "I'm glad to know a princess enjoys my work." Twilight turned and walked back inside. "Come in and stay a while, you two. I would love to hear more about your coltfriend, Gloomy." She said, not actually knowing if they were a couple.

Twilight took the book in her magic and began to skim through it. She was impressed by how well the book was written and her face showed signs of satisfaction. "Oh Gloomy, this is wonderful. You've outdone yourself again, dear."

"Thanks, Gloomy." Twilight said smiling and drinking some more tea. Moonshield smiled at the two mares conversing. "Sounds like you have a fan Gloomy." Moonshield said, sitting somewhat close to her.

Moonshield smiled and nuzzled her neck. Twilight suppressed a giggle watching the two. She didnt want to say anything, but it looked like these two ponies were a couple.

Archived