A Day in Ponyville (Private)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Alright, just post when you're back))

Moonshield pressed his lips again's Gloomy's and kissed her passionately. After a long moment he finally broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. "You are, Gloomy." he said with a smile.

"Fine then, lead the way." Moon said with a sly smile, sneaking in a small kiss to her neck.

((Keep in mind we can't get too graphic with romance. That's a huge no on here :P))

((yeah I know nothing over PG. Not that I want to get TOO graphic its just kinda annoying but it's for the 12-13+ year olds using the site and it's perfectly understanable)) gloomy tapped him on the shoulder "tag! You're if" she said in a teasing voice and rocketed down the gravel road.

Moonshield returned the kiss while Gloomy had tackled her. After a long moment he broke the kiss. "Babe, we're still in public you know." He said slyly while nuzzling her neck.

Moonshield followed her inside of her cottage. "Nice little home you have here. A cozy little house for a cute little mare." He said, sitting down on the nearest couch. He let out another tired yawn. "You gave a nice tour today, Goomy, I can't wait to see more tomorrow. Exploring Ponyville with a gorgeous mare is always wonderful."

Moonshield embraced her in a hug and kissed her cheek. "I don't know a more beautiful mare in this world. You stun me with your beauty, hun." He said, kissing her cheek softly and nuzzling her neck.

Archived