The royal assassin’s Closed r.p

augercorn

((2 in the morning is sleeping in?)) "yes sir..I uh mean yes spear" she said awkwardly. In her mind spear was in command of her she felt like she needed to call him sir, so, calling him spear was awkward for her

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spear was in the middle of stretching out and was about to get on the ground to do some wing ups when he paused for a second being a natral lightsleeper and gaurdsmen he would usually wake up around 5 o clock. he only heard a.m when she told him then looked at Zero "do you always wake up at this time?"

Spear couldn’t help but smile at her.

its fine and since were both now awake we can start the mission.” He tossed her saddle bag and gestured her to follow him. They walked thru the safe house and followed the smell of food. Surprisingly in the kitchen was a table waiting for them with Host cooking a pot of oatmeal

ahh caught me early again.” He took the oatmeal off the pot and quickly prepared 2 plates along with apples orange juice and water he also had a folder with information on all the dukes and dutchess

and I’m glad to see you are o.k now that was quite the scare you gave ussaid host as he handed the folder to spear.

"oh its all part of the job I’m delighted to help and please my name is Host Pie I am only a groundskeeper of the royal guard.” He sighed in relaxation as he sat down “not an officer

spear took a sip of juice and began eating and reading at the same time. After a few bites he put the papers down and spread them out for Zero

o.k where do we start kid?

The old merchant hag Cold trench?

The princess’s assistant grace walker?

The rich weirdo count more-gold,

the recluse genius debutant de’lil,

the farmer king loam pete

, or the crazy cop Flo rage?

Pick the one and explain why we should go after them first”

Host looked at the photo, and said

ahh Grace Walker daughter of the hero Lone walker. She is Galavana’s sweetheart grew up in the eye of the public and now the closest thing this island has to a princess and celebrity.”

Spear finished his bite and nodded his head

tell me why you want to go after her first. Remember a royal assassin is not just a assassin but a detective I need you to think like one”

Spears eyebrows quirked at both the emergence of her accent and her reasoning.

instincts are always important its good that you know how to follow yours. But they can drop out or betray you anytime. Usually the worst time. We’ll go for Grace but we need to work on your deduction skills."

Host nodded and ran off, he quickly came back with 3 maps. On of all of Galavana 2 of large houses “this is her estate, its located in sweetwater beach very large, walled off, small walls though nothing a assassin cant handle. Lots of armed trained guards though.” He pointed to the other photo of a large building “and this is where she will be if not in her house. The capital building located in city of light.” He cleared his throat “obviously security will be high in the building but it is open to the public!”

Spear leaned over “this isn’t your first mission. Give me your plan on how you want to get close to her and discover her secrets.”

Spear took a deep breath and gently placed his hooves on hers.

there will be times when you need to make choices like this on the fly with thousands of things going wrong around you. But today is not that day.

Today you tell me what you learned and what you know; and I will help you improve yourself and get better so when that day does come you will be ready. I’m here to help, not judge you.”

its fine you dont have to quickly reply to posts.

if fact just about everyone in this site would prefer a quality post over fast one, even if everyone in the r.p is shooting them back and fourth like we were

in fact in a lot of good topics it will be days between posts. and there's nothing wrong with that.

im not going to be mad if you don't post for a few hours or a day or 2 take your time with your writing and try your best

Spear leaned back and said

"Well there are a few options we have here.

In terms of Disguise and stealth, we can pose as tourists and enter the capital building, from there we can infiltrate past whatever security to investigate whatever she is currently doing.

Another option for disguise that may be easier is to pose as tourists near her house learn about its security and infiltrate her home too look for clues to her identity.

By observing her behavior we can not only gather Intel on her. But the other suspects based on her interactions

We could also try posing as reporters and research question Lone walkers she would only know the correct answer to, like asking her about her famous dad

Another more brutal option would be to physically attack her when she is traveling; if a changeling is confronted with violence they tend to change form quickly.

Also if were taking a more violent approach kidnapping her at night would be an effective way of proving her guilt or innocents.

Which one do you want to go with?"

Zero thought for a minute, she hated making decisions! "well..." she said, thinking. Letting her mind wander of the subject for a moment, a look of concern crossed her face. Why did her special talent have to be killing? Why couldent her cutie mark be a cookie? Or a kitten? "the last one" she announced

Spear did a double take

His cute innocent partner that he felt like was a little sister, almost, wanted to kidnap a beloved politician and interrogate her

However it was undeniable she had potential she could be the greatest, but she need someone to guide her,

Snatching grace is the most effective option heck if she really is a changeling she would probably warp on the spot in getting caught.

Not the answer I was expecting out of you, but a good one. If we act now we can get her while she is still sleeping hopefully return her if she is innocent.”

Spear slowly got up from his chair handed the papers back to host and while stretching asked “ive … ive well I didn’t want to offend you before I know you cant fly but how are you other Pegasus abilities, can you work clouds? Or shoot lightning?

I’m asking now because the faster we get there the better. If you can at least stand on a cloud I can push it and get us both there by 3:30” he did a few squats “maybe 3:15”

Spear went into his saddle bag and pulled out a small roll, he didn't inspect it in the armory because he never touched it since the day he got it, he unrolled it to reveal a lightweight stealth suite; all black with a magic weave that could protect against sharp objects. But only the sharpness wearing it you still took the impact of a hit.

"good we can get across the island fast that way, your weather powers are another thing I will teach you." he laid the suit out in the table unraveled.“hind legs? What exactly is that?” he asked while putting the rest of the roll of clothing back into the bag.

He needed to know what she could do streanght, weakness, moves, and ability. but he also didn’t want to creep her out and seem like an old pervert that knew everything about her

Spear slipped on his suit

"I meant what is it you can do."

he finished putting the suit one and flexed to feel how comfortable it was. it was a little tight on him but it was silent and would help out with the current job if only a little

"also do you know what usually happens if a assasin insults a seinor assasin?"

Archived