The royal assassin’s Closed r.p

augercorn

"I didn't insult you mister senior assassin!" she snapped "and I don't care what happens!" and with that she flicked her tail, turned around, and asked "where Is the Little Fillies room mister high and mighty?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spear stared at zero with a stone face; he was not expecting that kind of attitude from her. Host quickly jumped between the two and said “yes ill show you its this way my friend". and with that he gently took her hand and guided her down the hall, once around the corner he let go and said “you know he’s only has your best interest in mind right?” they then reached another corner and Host rather excitedly pointed to a thick wooden door

Meanwhile

Spear was took a deep breath, deep down he was actually quite hurt.

Am I being too harsh on her? Am I not giving her the right support? Am I just not being a good friend?

I need to focus my emotions and do my job.

With that Spear walked up to a window climbed up and jumped out. He flew up into the dark sky

When he looked down he wasn’t surprised the safe house was in fact an old castle, the surrounding hill and beach were abandon the beach itself covered in sharp rocks and dirty sand, Spear began gathering clouds and shaped on into a strong platform with harness he could easily carry Zero on,

He brought it down to the roof and waited for his teammate to come.

Spear wanted to apologies, he wanted her to be comfortable, to be able to learn, and to take an order from him if need be. and to have a clear state of mind

But also he knew if it were another assassin in his place would, they would not be so lenient to an attitude. He heard of assasins getting in deep trouble for much less. Also he made some doubts, if this is how she reacted to a simple argument could she be trusted in a battle? His own mentors were much harder on him only allowing him to speak on missions when absolutely necessary.

was he too hard or too soft it was a dificult question that all teachers faced.

But like early in the assassin chamber he sucked up his emotion and turned to her

“Hold onto the cloud, if your losing grip or need me to slow down for another reason, lean your weight closer to me,”

he readied the cloud for her entry and remained somberly silent

Archived