The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy thought for a moment looking around. She got an idea "Close the door and barricade it!" she barked out as she pulled out two flash bang grenades. She saw some stairs "good..." she whispered to herself as she ran up to the second floor. She pulled the pins and threw the grenades as far as she could. The grenades went off creating a loud bang and a bright Flash of light, the infected started to go after the commotion of the grenades.

"well if the first grenade didn't do it, the second one did...that is why I use two because I never know if the first attempt will work." Killjoy said putting a suppressor on her MP5.

Sky had his bow out. He knew he could handle his own, they all could, though right now killjoy seemed to be the one with the plan, so thats what they were doing. "Ready when you two are" He said

Killjoy looked at Sky "we should wait until a lot of them clear out...once there is only few left, we go out and pick them off." she said looking at the infected through a gap in the boarding.

((guess I should have explained the killjoy is British lol))

"Don't Spray and Prey"Killjoy remembered those words a long time ago, about four years ago. ((flash back))

"Get ready people, be quick and don't spray and pray, we trained too hard and strict to be fools." a man in black combat gear and wearing a red beret whispered as he counted to three, then breaching charges exploded the door and all that was heard was gun fire. ((end flash back))

Killjoy shook her head and kept staring at the infected "and aim for the head..."

"they ended up like everyone else...it's just the question of how...how swiftly...how horribly...how much did they scream...how young they were when they got butchered. The real question should be how would it even matter if I told you?" Killjoy answered coldly.

((Killjoy is going to be a hard ass for a while, so don't get mad at me. She'll open up eventually.))

"I'm out of grenades so we won't have anything to thin them out anymore." Killjoy pulled the magazine from her SMG and pulled out a box of 9mm rounds and refilled the mag so she wouldn't have to put another one in her gun. "we need to kill them all silently, this house can serve as a hideout and we don't need anymore of them showing up so silence is key." she said tightening her suppressor.

"I use a bow, silence will be easy" Sky said as he grabbed his bow and his quiver. He put his quiver on his back and tied it around like a quiver is meant to be like. "I count maybe five, ten outside still" Sky said

(its okay, i dont hate people for playing there char)

Killjoy looked off in the distance "plus another ten...they will come over once they see us, that's where you come in Sky, take them out from a distance, Fire will be with me at close range. Frost, you take the window up stairs, take my Gun up there" she said throwing Frost her SMG then pulling out her M9 then putting a suppressor on it also.

Sky smiled"You are good at tactics, for a SWAT" Sky said to killjoy as he went outside. He kept quiet and hidden from the walkers until he got to his position. He pulled out a arrow and aimed it, he was ready to go for the shots.

Strider was sitting on the roof of an abandoned house he had "took residence" in. He had been sleepless for the past three hours. Now the bags were becoming permanent. Strider wanted to sleep, but he knew he couldn't, ecspecially with the infected around. So to pass the time he went through his rounds, making sure they worked properly. For the first time he looked up he say a few of the infected on a street. But before he saw even that, he saw something in the window. It was a mare, definetely.

She was holding what he thought was a bow. "I should see if she's alone." Strider thought.

Archived