The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Killjoy made a plan to take out the few infected outside, Killjoy and Symphonic will be taking the infect in close combat, Sky will be taking out the group of infect that will be attracted to the fight, Frost will be in a window on the second floor of the hideout giving sniper support with Killjoy's MP5, yeah he did Fire lol))

(Sorry, long road trip)

Frost ran upstairs and got into position. He saw fire and killjoy silently apporoaching the hoard, he also saw sky avoiding the hoard and going to the ones in the distance.

He radioed kill, silently saying.

"Everything is according to plan..." He fired three shoots at three zombies. They all dropped.

"Their not noticing. You are clear to engage."

He began firing more rounds.

*pewpewpewpewpew!*

Sky smiled as he aimed his bow. He let the arrow fly. It went straight into the walker's head. All the other walkers looked at the corpse before falling down them selfs as sky fired off four more arrow's. The last few sky had to be carefull with. They were being a bit smarter then the rest, they were lookign straight at him. He took aim but lowered his bow. Instead he grabbed out four arrow's and aimed them at once. He knew that he was not going to hit them all with these. He let the arrow's fly. Two of them wedged themselfs into two of the walkers chest's while the other two got headshots. Sky quickly shot two more arrow's, takign out the others. He ran over to retrive his gear.

"Hmmm..." Strider thought. "This could be a problem." He was outnumbered by three. Course, he could try to join them. He was getting lonely and started to get even less sleep. "I't's worth a shot." Strider put in his holster and jumped onto one of the house's bushes to cushion his fall. He saw one of the infected look at him. There was barely any sign of pupils left. Pieces of it's skin were already falling off. The fur covering wasn't well, either. Even though it was still on, clumps had fallen off and the color had gone pale green.

Strider pulled out his baseball bat and did a big hit on one of the knees. With a loud *crek!*, it bent backwards, causing the pony to collapse on the ground. Strider then walked up to the infected and curb stomped it on it's head. And in one fatal second, it stopped moving and went limp. " Good." Strider said. And then kept walking.

((*Phew!*))

As sky finished retriving his arrow's he walked towards the last one. As he grabbed it instead of putting it in his quiver he drew it onto his bow and aimed towards where he heard the sound. He moved towards it. He hid as he saw a person walking. Sky crept up near the person but not close enough for him or her to harm him. Sky was silent, deciding whether to kill, to let live, or to capture. He knew there were other options though he was just being carefull.

"Hands where i can see them" Sky said as he aimed his bow. It was aimed for a non fatal shot if he had to take it though he held the arrow on the bow, keeping the string back. He could tell he was beign sarcastic.

Sky smiled though he kept his bow raised"That is a show of good faith, first step to this bow goign down, though i know you have a baseball bat, i can see it, put it down" He said. If the person listened to him, sky was planning on letting him go unharmed

Killjoy looked where Fire was and saw the same. "Sky...bring him over here!" She barked out "we need to get back inside, we will need to take inventory."

((My char sheet is in the OOC, time for my dramatic entrance... well not really XD))

Cirrus sat on top of a building, watching the scene below. Across the road was an old abandoned house, with someone firing at the zombies that passed by. On the street there were others who seemed to just be talking. In fact, they seemed to be cornering one. "Strange..." she said to herself. She sighed and looked to the east. Her eyes widened. There seemed to be a large herd of zombies coming this way. "I better go warn them," she said and started running down the fire escape, clutching her case of knives.

Killjoy quickly pointed her gun a Cirrus "get in the house now...make any sudden moves and I put hole in your head...GO!" she barked at Cirrus and Strider.

Archived