The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((If someone wants to take over the character, what I and the people I usually RP with just erase the character and keep RPing like they weren't ever there.))

Strider remembered how tired,plus the sun was starting was starting to set. H e hoped that he could sleep tonight."Well, if anyone is concerned, i'm going to sleep." he said, finding a comfy spot in the chair. After he did, he closed his eyes.

((I can't believe how long to make this crappy post))

(Since this suddenly got dormant, I'll spice things up)

Hours passed after the group of strangers took refuge at the abandoned house. Frost was still in his room, sleeping, when he heard a disturbance. It was coming from outside. Frostbyte wiped the drool off his lips and got up. He stretched out and walked up to the window. It took him a while to see what it was, and gasped, his heart stoping. The pinkish/ tannish figure was walking toward the house. At first, he thought it was another pony, but frost soon noticed..... It had no arms. He squinted his eyes to get a better look, and noticed a giant gaping slit in the body.... Running all the way from the crotch..... To the head. And it had teath all in it.

Frost clenched his stomach and vomited off to the side. He backpedaled to the bed and took off the tux and shoes, and put his SWAT gear on. He put the suit and shoes in his backpack. He loaded his mp5 and pistol, and ran downstairs.

"Everybody! Wake up now! We have a situation!" He yelled.

(Just think of the armless man from silent hill)

Sky woke up quickly upon hearing the call. He grabbed his M9 pistol and put it on his hip holister. He then grabbed his quiver and put it on, then he grabbed his bow. He ran down to where frost was only to see the creature..It was so ugly"What the, oh, we got more then a situation" Sky said to frost as he pointed out the walker's who seemed to be..attracted to it

(Good job frost)

Killjoy walked over and looked outside to see the weird creature walking towards their position. "lets see if it passes us, we need to keep quiet...a fight will only attract more." she said stepping back from the window.

(I tried :) )

The undead came closer to the waddling creature, all moaning with anger. The strange creature than hissed and spat out a fluid from the hole in its body at the zombies. They all screeched with agony as they began to melt.

Frost felt sick again.

" what can we do? "

Archived