Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

Please start on the way or at ponyvile. Oh, and HAVVE FUN :)

----------------------------------------------

Sky was walking towards the ponyvile Library. He didnt know quite was what was happening there though he heard that a bit of a event was happening.

Flamingshadow was sitting in the library in canterlot. He had just heard that the summer sun celebration was goign on soon, but he was too busy studing at the moment to do anythign else.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky smiled as he entered the library. As he opened the door he was pushed back by the pony who greeted him. As he walked in he noticed that everypony was doing somethign for somethgin. He then remembered the summer sun celebration was on soon. "Wow, thats right"

Flamingshadow looked up to see Princess Celestia walking into the library. Flaming had never cared much about formality and didnt bother bowing. "Yes" Was all he said to her

Sky sighed as he sat down. He was begging that fire would be here. He didnt feel comfortable being aroudn this many ponies without one of his friends there with him. Sky quietly made his way to a quiet corner where he could duck from all the comotion

(This is princess celestia)

Princess celestia smiled as she looked down on her faithful student. He had always done his best but he had never bothered to make any friends. "Flaming, i want you to go and see if you can organise the summer sun celebration in ponyvile" She said to her student

Flamingshadow sighed as he stood up. He didnt really want to go though he was going to anyway. He nodded to celestia as he walked towards the carridge waiting to take him

Fire and Eclipse walked into the library.

Fire waved at Sky and walked over to him

Eclipse raised her eyebrows and asked "Is that guy your coltfriend?"

Fire widened her eyes and smacked Eclipse on the head. "NO! WE ARE FRIENDS!! YOU MET SKY BEFORE!!"

Sky smiled as fire came over to him. He heard what fire's friend said and he blushed. He remembered back to the carnival but it had ended as they had left there. He doubted she felt the same though he knew he did. Sky waited for fire to get over too him before saying"H..Hi, who's your friend?"

Princess celestia smiled as shadow walked towards thecarridge waiting to take him to ponyvile. She walked to the widow and smiled as she looked at the sun

Shadow sighed as he stood on the chariot that was goign to fly him there. He nodded at the two Pegasus guards were were flyign it. He wondered why the princess chose him.

Sky smiled as he stood up."H...Hi" He said, being his normal shy self around new ponies.

As shadow landed in ponyvile he looked around. He didnt see many ponies, but he did see a fair few heading towards the library

Sky was very taken aback by how negative this friend of fire's, she seemed....so away, so distant, so uncaring. Sky shrugged it off as he responded to fire"Ye...eah" He said to his friend

Flamingshadow was comtemplating wheather or not to go into the library, which was where all the ponies in town seemed to be going. He decided to wait a few minutes

Sky felt like crying when eclipse laughed and seemed frienly with fire but she seemed to just outright hate sky. Sky held the tears as he managed a mini smile"I..o...nly r..remembered..when i got here"

Sky backed down and started backing away slowly, tryign to get away from the cold pony that was being so cold.

Flamignshadow sighed as he walked through the doors to the library. He didnt talk, he kjust looked at the crowd

Sky winced as he was caught leaving the convosation. He gulped as he froze there. He was huddlign down(Like fluttershy when she is scared or acting very shy)

Flamingshadow didnt even grin as he saw all the ponies in there. He wondered who would be worthwhile talking too

Sky shivered"I.....The....night at the....carnival changed me.....and....y...your friend is s...so cold" Sky said while shivering

Flamingshadow did not even smile or wave back at the pony who waved. One who might be worht while talkign too.

"Eclipse? Don't worry she's like that. She doesn't trust ponies except for me" Fire smiled hugging Sky. "She'll change soon!"

Eclipse couldn't tell what they where talking about so the sits on a bench

Sky blushed as fire hugged him but it didnt change that fire's friend seemed....more cold then others he knew."O...Oh, s..she soun...sounds a bi..bit like me" Sky said

Flame walked over to the pony sittign on the bench. He didnt know her name but he thought now was a good as time as any to try and talk"Hi" Was all he said

Archived