Apocalypse(Private, RDD + Fire)

Sky smiled as he woke up. He and fire had been tryign to survive since last week, which was when this whole mess started. He looked outside to see the city in ruins. He wished that this had never happened though as it did, he knew they had to survive and to find a way to fix this.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I hope they are still alive, i never knew my parents" Sky sighed as he saw his reflection in Fire's katana. He was wearing his normal clothing, black jacket with a black singlet and denim jeans. Sky sighed again as he also saw his quiver and bow next to his sleepign bed.

Sky smiled as fire told him about his dad"Well, im sure he is proud of you" Sky said as he stood up. He knew that they were running out of food and water and they had to find more

Sky smiled"Well, we do need more food and water and i dont know how much longer this place will last, whadda say we hit the road and tryto find a safer spot?" Sky asked his friend

Sky smiled as he walked over to his bow, quiver and his m9. He put the M9 into his leg holster and then tied his quiver around his back. As he was done he grabbed his bow."Lets get what we have packed into bags" Sky said as he grabbed his backpack and started putting some stuff like water and food that they would need

Archived