OC Magic mystery cure [closed]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea but if you think back to the ep twilight help fluttershy get her's back then the little chain started but in your thing you don't inculed dreamy

But her cutie mark wouldn't be switched, she would be helping us get our cutie marks back (Also, does this mean Dreamy would turn into an alicorn at the end of this? XD)

what i mean is fire help blue blue help storm storm help cirrus cirrus help sky sky help fire just think if twilight didn't help flutter shy in the ep they would just conture doing what they think was right but was wrong do you think fire would be like hey something wrong goes to blue saids something then start the chain not wiithout dreamy to start the chain we will be in an endless loop

also in the ep fluttershy had no idea what twilight was talking about when twilight told her she was not suppose to be a party pony she has been like that since she got it so nothing seen wrong its not intil twilight fix her then the chain started

Oh I see now... you think thats how we would help each other right? That list was how I think our cutie marks would be switched up: Fire would have Blues, Blue would have Storms, Storm would have Cirrus, Cirrus would have Sky, and Sky would have Fire's

Archived