Lux's Dating Service for OCs (Interest Check)

Lux

That's right everypony, I am opening my OC ponies up for dating opportunities. They can be just simple fun outings or even long time relationships.

First, take a look at my Log - http://www.canterlot...3-luxs-library/

This will give you an idea of how my characters are. Now the rules:

• These are for characters in World of Equestria where all my characters are in.
  • One pony per date please unless otherwise noted.
  • If interested, post your character here and dates will be on a first come first dated basis.
  • No forced dating scenarios!
  • For any fillies and colts, please keep this as just a schoolyard crush thing between same aged ponies.

Now for characters that are opened or closed:

Open -

Sweet Surprise. Russet Apple, Watermelon Gush, Sky Flare, Night Watcher, Snow Dancer, Lore Weaver, Fire Heart, Heart Healer, Garnet Facet, Raven Duskwing and Gale Force.

Already in a relationship or dating:

Guiding Light, Riptide, Diamond Cut

So... If interested, let me know here!

I would be very interested in having a few dates planned out for both my characters. I think it would be cute if the hyperactive Sweet Surprise would help brighten the straightforward, scatterbrained Fable Weaver through a date, as well as have Copper go on a different one with Heart Healer, but if I could only choose on of your OC's with only one of mine, I would prefer the former. :P

Hope I didn't miss any important details to this, should I be more specific on what I want the date to be like?

Well, let's start with Fable and Sweet then we can go from there. I'll be making a thread for this soon. I think we'll start it out as Sweet trying to cheer the stallion up with a date. Sound good?

Well the only thing is all my characters are from World of Equestria. I could however put Raven in CC though.

Edit: I see you are making a WoE app for him so when that is ready then we can do the date thread.

Archived