Let's talk :D

Krad1213

Okay, well... What kind of hobbies are you into?

I like to draw mostly, I cook, I play games, and recently I'm trying to write fanfiction

Oh cool, it sounds like we have a bit in common lol

What kind of stuff do you draw?

Take a look at my gallery xD I draw Anime, sonic

Hellos, I'll talk :D

Well I definitely can't draw, cooking never really ends well for me, and I mostly play Mario games.... but I do like to write the occasional fanfic :razz:

(By the way Danny, your avatar is adorable!)

Yay someone new :D Oh what kind of Fanfics?

hi I'm Ndog also known as Gnarly Streaks (or at lest that's my rp name). I like making adventure stories where the character is marked either physically, mentally, or symbolically for a quest of some kind on which they question themselves and/or their world, whether its a wolf destined to use the power of a million souls or a tragically injured little girl questioning the right for there to be a god.

Basically I'm trying to say I'm a writer.

Sure, well...what kinds of music do you like?

I like all kinds. But only if they have a good rhythm to me. But more recently I've listened to some dark songs that seem happy

hi I'm Ndog also known as Gnarly Streaks (or at lest that's my rp name). I like making adventure stories where the character is marked either physically, mentally, or symbolically for a quest of some kind on which they question themselves and/or their world, whether its a wolf destined to use the power of a million souls or a tragically injured little girl questioning the right for there to be a god.

Basically I'm trying to say I'm a writer.

Cool :D writing is fun. I hope I get good at it xD I've got so many Ideas

Meh, mostly slice of life/comedy stuff. My favorite one is when Gilda and Trixie switch bodies and they have to work together to get back to normal XD

Hmm sounds interesting. xD have to say It's a nice idea

Archived