Future Diary (sign up)

This Rp is being started by me and MyHarmony.

Future Diary is an anime about a game of survival and whoever comes out as the victor, will become god of of time and space. Each player has a Future Diary, The Diary tells the upcoming future (in 10 minute intervals) The Diary can be a cellphone, journal, anything hand held that you can write in and its ability to tell the future is based on your personality. So it would tell the Future in a way you would write in your Diary. The goal is to kill everyone off until it is just you as the last one standing.

Now that we have a description of what this is about, lets get down to it. Anyone who wants to sign up, fill out the app I'll be setting up down below. This is how it is going to go down:

1. players WILL die, so if you don't have a problem getting killed close to or at the end of the RP. please sign up

2. every Diary must be different, as in different ways to predict the future.

3. make sure every character is unique and not bland and predictable.

4. this is modern time so any weapon in reason is available to choosing.

5..Shipping is fine, but do know they will most likely die further along in the RP by you or someone else..

6. No god modding or you will be kicked from the RP.

7. I shouldn't have to say this, but be nice and respectful to your fellow players and have fun.

8. this will be anthro.

9. STAY ACTIVE!

Ok now that we got the rules down. This is the app I want filled:

Name:

Appearance:

Diary: (like I said before, anything hand held you can write or type on)

Personality:

History (optional):

Weapon for starting:

Any questions about the RP, message me. Here is my app:

Name: Red Veil, Nicknamed Killjoy

Appearance: about 5' 7" and fit, her hair style is kinda messy but not horrible, her hair is Red with Black streaks in it, she has dark crimson eyes. Usually wears a black hoodie with body armor underneath. She wears Military urban camo pants (or urban BDUs for the technical people) She always wears black VANS

Diary: Black Berry cellphone

Personality: Kinda cocky and care free of the things going on around her, seems cold and blood thirsty on the outside but has a hint of warmth in that shriveled up heart of hers. She likes explosives but won't deny a nice firearm either.

History (optional): That will be revealed throughout the RP

Weapon for starting: Colt M1911 45. ACP holstered to her thigh and a combat knife strapped right beside it.

Sup I'm the other person hehe so here's my character:

Name: Rose Gasai

Appearance: She has natural curly brown hair that has been dip-dyed light blue, her hair is normally in a high ponytail tied up with a blue ribbon so it's out her way. She is 5'4 and slim, her eyes are brown but if you look at them at the right angle you can see a hint of pink. She usually wears a pair of black leggings with a pair of acid wash red shorts on top, her shirt varies so you never know what kind of top she has on but usually armoured but she always wears boots either black or brown. Also whenever she is out she wears a short tan trench coat.

Diary: A blue flip phone

Personality: For the most part she is a sweet, feminine and sometimes shy girl, she does have a heartless side whenever she falls in love which makes her a Yandere (innocent then violent). She'll get through anyone to have her happy end. She loves music so you'll probably see her singing with headphones on but the music is always quiet so she can hear the outside world.

History (optional): Has foster parents and was mistreated. You may find out more if you make some moves in the rp which trigger her history.

Weapon for starting: A knife in her right pocket of trench coat and a smith & wesson model 59 in the left with 4 spare clips

Name: Triston Frye Called Ghost

Appearance: Smooth tanned skin with pale patches in some areas. He has blond hair and bright baby blue eyes that gleam innocent. Stands 5'10 with a lean agile build. Wears a little silver chain bracelet. He wears a custom bright blue hoodie with a pheionx on the chest and the hood wears custom made shoes and dark faded jeans.

Diary: Small journal.

Personality: He's cocky and over all fun loving able to bring a smile to the people around him with his innocent personality, but is over all cold, caculating, and rather smart. He likes to play the part of the air head but can quickly become the puppet master if he thinks it will be benifical.

History (optional): Find out yourself

Weapon for starting: Smith & Wesson Model 500 carries in pocket and a colichmarde dagger he keeps strapped to his shoulder. And a unbuilt plastic single shot revolver sown into his jacket.

Name: Kazuki Chuugi

Appearance:

78308ccb99dc806e7b1b1cc894d8f654-d5k1nvx.jpg

Diary: 4th Gen iPod

Personality: Kazuki is optimistic and fiercely loyal. She cherishes her friends and tries her best to stay positive so that others would eventually catch a 'positive cold' from her. Kazuki is also rather tough and can handle things well due to the fact that she is smarter than the average person. One thing to know about Kazuki is that she can seem rather bipolar as one second she can be all smiles and the next she could be all depressed, and then even further she could suddenly become rather angry. It all depends on how a person talks to her and if she feels that they are making fun of her, Kazuki will get 'nasty'. She has violent tendencies and seems to enjoy fighting and the like. She gets all excited when a battle occurs and start to chant, 'Fun! Fun! Fun!' over and over. Most people stayed away from her because of this as they all thought she was insane (which she is).

History (optional): Not much is known about Kazuki's history. Some people say that she was once the prime suspect of a murder case many years back, but because of the lack of evidence, she was let go. (Find out more if you get to know her better)

Weapon for starting: Dual pistols (Smith & Wesson M&P .40 with crimson Trace Laser Grips) stowed away in holsters attached to her pants and kunais held in a bag attached to her waist.

Archived