Roulette in Wonderland! for all to play!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry, I'm at the beach, and couldn't get on. will post now)) Necro had been shocked at the fact Roulette had a son. He just didn't expect him to be the person who would. "Wait... You... you have a son!?" He continued to listen to the rest of the conversation. They had been through traumatic experiences, but most of his life, he was perfectly fine. In fact, the worst thing that happened was his mentor died a couple of weeks before this. "Wow... I..." he started. He told them the thing with his mentor." He smelled something familiar. "Is that... Tea!?" Necro had loved tea, he usually had a cup everyday in the morning. "Come on, let's go!" He started to run off before the others had even noticed. "You guys coming?!"

Alright! They came to a strange table with sweets and tea as a funny song was playing from nowhere. Why hello! Care to join me for tea? A very strange stallion asked as he sat beside the rabbit and a mouse. He was very pale with red lips and black circles around his lovely hazel eyes with his strange outfit and curly blue hair.

"Thanks." Necro started drink some of the tea. "This is amazing! So, who are you? and the mouse... and the rabbit... Wait..." Necro realized that the rabbit is the same they followed into the hole. "That's the rabbit we were chasing earlier..."

My name is Rabbit thank you very much! He huffed. The pony smiled. I am Hatter but most call me the Mad Hatter... Then the mouse spoke. They call me doormouse!

"Well, nice to meet you all..." While Roulette was looking towards the others, Necro spiked his drink with the potion.

(( I am rolling for stealth check, difficulty of 12 and I rolled an 11+3. Woo, D&D gotta love it))

Huh? Oh dear... Roulette said. Here I'll help you up... She said as she helped him and helped with the mess. My my... What brings you to Wonderland? Hatter asked.

Archived