Roulette in Wonderland! for all to play!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I had to take a rest before going to the queen's palace.... So I had no idea that such barbaric. He scoffed. THINGS! Would attack me! Then Hatter said. Now now fluffy butt.... Be nice to our guests! The rabbit fluffed. How juvenile of an insult! Preposterous!! He huffed. I must be off! Good day Hatter!

Hatter looked bored. He's a royal pain in the butt is what's wrong... He's late for tea with the red queen.... If he is late and can't explain why then its off with his head.... Hatter stated bluntly. Roulette was bringing the cup to her lips to drink.

Yes... She's a cruel queen... She keeps the heads in her moat in fact... Her husband is in that moat too... He said. Roulette stopped herself from drinking the tea. Oh my! How awful!!

Hatter nodded. Yes.... I used to make her lovely hats until she threatened to do that.... Then I managed to escape but now it is done at least 10 times a day as a pastime...

The queen kills because she dislikes something and then finds it funny to dispose of.... Living or dead.... He sighed and then said. She's worse than a dictator my friend... She is a monster.... Roulette blinked, blushing. Oh no! Hatter looked at her. Oh yes!

Ah! Hatter smiled. I live off tea everyday here... Tea and pastries.... He said as Roulette grabbed a powdered doughnut and bit into it, getting some jelly on her face. OH! She exclaimed. He chuckled, help yourselves... There's plenty.

Archived