Favorite comic book arc

For me, it has to be Nightmare Rarity. Aside from the mini-series comic featuring Rarity, the Nightmarity arc was the closest thing I could ever get to a Rarity story, right after a disappointing third season that completely lacked a Rarity episode. Sure, she was a damsel-in-distress who was kidnapped for her personal demons, but to me, it was a lot better than not being utilized at all like in S3, because she eventually learned a valuable lesson from her friends about not fearing rejection, a la Pinkie Pie in "Party of One", which eventually saved her life.

Second favorite goes to the Return of Chrysalis arc.

Definitely a good choice. I'd go with the recent Reflections storyline since it introduced so many completely new things as well as gave characterization to the nth degree to Celestia and Starswirl. Too bad the big storylines are all only four issues long- they would be better suited to five.

Definitely a good choice. I'd go with the recent Reflections storyline since it introduced so many completely new things as well as gave characterization to the nth degree to Celestia and Starswirl. Too bad the big storylines are all only four issues long- they would be better suited to five.

And Twilight brings her friends with her, unlike the last time she entered a mirror, where she couldn't do so without disturbing the balance of the human world, or some other convoluted dimension-hopping poop like that.

Well, they were still told about the dangers...it still counts, they just had no choice but to go as a team this time.

Were the dangers the same as the dangers of bringing all six Elements of Harmony into the human world? I do remember the main world and Good Sombra's own world starting to merge together, because inhabitants from one world, e.g. Princess Celestia in her younger years, started interacting with the other.

So does that mean that what resulted in the climax of the Reflections arc, also could've happened to the human world if Twilight brought her friends with her? Does bringing all her friends mean that Twilight merges her world with the human world?

Archived