New Developer/Project Forum!

Manestream

Some of you more observative ponies may have noticed the slight change in the forum lineup, but for those of you who have not, I'd like to turn your attention to the new forum on our board.

Thats right, we have a new Forum section! The Developers and Projects Forum!

I know, I know, your all thinking "What a brilliant idea Manestream! Why didnt you think of it sooner?!" Thats an excellent question that I am not going to answer. :smug:

The Developers and Projects forum is for groups of ponies that come together and start their own projects. Projects you may have seen like MLP Zero Race, formerly known as Rainbow Blast Dash, or that 'Pony Racing Game' everyone's been talking about. In fact, you can find them here, on the forums, in the Developers and Projects section! You can view their forum here and check their updates, news, and generally geek out about their awesomeness. Y'know, 'cause working on a project is cool, but working on an MLP project is 20% cooler. Be sure to stop by and give them a huge welcome, and hello!

You can find the new Developers and Projects Forum through the index, or by clicking here. I will be inviting different brony projects (all are welcome that seem appropriate for the board/community) to join our Developers and Projects section. I'm hoping to build a community hub here that will help bring together artists of both traditional media and modern media. Who knows the amazing things we as a community can accomplish if we bring our projects together here, and share our many talents? Who are cool ponies? you are cool ponies.

The Dev/Proj forums are a bit different than the rest of the board. These boards will have their own moderation (as per decided by each dev team), and all of the features of this board available to them. Some forums may have different rules than others, but no forum should break our projected 'overall' rules that help establish this as a 'safe' community. I am really excited about this prospect, and hope that many different communities and projects come together here to share their ideas, talents, and enjoy a large community of users.

If you know of a community or project that may fit in well here, or want to start one and need a place to get it set up, dont hesitate to give me a shoutout. I love meeting new bronies, and I'm sure we can find ways to help one another. After all, we're all here for the community, to make it as awesome as possible. :)

More to come soon!