Say something positive about Rainbow Falls and Breezies

Sigh...I guess facepalming wasn't enough to get the message through to you...I've ignored this thread for long... Shep, read through everything you've posted. You rant on about the same thing, and when people try go give you some logic, you flat out ignore them. And when were not giving you logic, were stating OUR OWN opinion. Everyone had different opinions. You need to learn to accept that. You also don't know that the point of a "discussion" is. It's for people to actually discuss their own opinions and why they believe certain things (and also their reasons have to make logical sense) Okay, I'm done here, I'm really just saying what everyone else is saying. *dramatically exits*

Then what about me? Every time people relentlessly bash Rainbow Falls and Breezies, it's as if they're telling me to hate those episodes, too, even though I never will!

Well, you know what? I'm not letting people change my mind! I have a right to my own opinions, and if I can't change other people's opinions, then no one might as well change mine!

Besides, Twilight's Kingdom is far worse than Rainbow Falls and Breezies, not so much for its story or fight scenes, but for the audience and their reactions to it. Technically, by liking the fight scene but hating the Rainbow Power and Rainbow Castle, they're implying that they want the Mane Five to be useless and disposable, and want Twilight herself so overpowered that she never needs help from anyone! After all, people are comparing the fight to DBZ, so let's go one step higher and focus on the characters and how they compare to Goku and his friends in-terms of storyline significance!

And you mention DBZ so

133372983455.gif

So you say this...

I'm not letting people change my mind! I have a right to my own opinions, and if I can't change other people's opinions, then no one might as well change mine!

to say that your opinion is your own and directly made of your own personal thoughts and ideals.

But then this directly contradicts the point you made about how somebody elses opinion DIRECTLY Influenced your opinion to begin with, already admitting having not had one before hand some time ago.

Also, as for how I learned that Leap of Faith was the most average of the key episodes, it was from watching Tommy Oliver/Brony Curious' analysis video on the episode.

Which is it, Shep? What IS your own validated, personally informed opinion of this situation? ...I mean not one externally formed because of outside influences - yours!

Because right now, your whole argument is flawed by your latching onto somebody elses analysis and using that as the sole fundamental reason you debate this topic at all and run it into the ground.

So you say this...

to say that your opinion is your own and directly made of your own personal thoughts and ideals.

But then this directly contradicts the point you made about how somebody elses opinion DIRECTLY Influenced your opinion to begin with, already admitting having not had one before hand some time ago.

Which is it, Shep? What IS your own validated, personally informed opinion of this situation? ...I mean not one externally formed because of outside influences - yours!

Because right now, your whole argument is flawed by your latching onto somebody elses analysis and using that as the sole fundamental reason you debate this topic at all and run it into the ground.

Okay, so my argument is deeply flawed.

I'm not saying I think Leap of Faith was average. I thought it was a good key episode, because it emphasized Applejack deciding for herself as to whether blissful ignorance or the brutal truth was important.

All I'm saying is that that's what most people think instead. I'm sorry if I confused everything I said, it's just that I don't know how to form my own opinion without angering someone else, so I resort to other people's opinions, especially the majority's.

Then stop this entire debate there, because there's absolutely nothing to be gained in arguing an opinion you've not truly thought over for yourself...it's not a wise, nor an advised, method of discussion.

Repeating somebody elses video and opinions also isn't having your own opinion, it's just parroting the ideas and thoughts of somebody who ISN'T you.

Now perhaps we can let this little discussion carry on WITHOUT anything else sidetracking the topic, we've already chased the riddle of your opinion to it's source afterall.

I'm not saying I think Leap of Faith was average. I thought it was a good key episode, because it emphasized Applejack deciding for herself as to whether blissful ignorance or the brutal truth was important.

THERE you go - an opinion to stand behind, and one some people may agree with you on somewhat...there's absolutely nothing wrong with having your own thoughts, no matter whats said.

Confusing people by stating others and considering it your OWN formed opinion without thinking, however, is not something that'll win you a lot of brownie points in a conversation!

THERE you go - an opinion to stand behind, and one some people may agree with you on somewhat...there's absolutely nothing wrong with having your own thoughts, no matter whats said.

Confusing people by stating others and considering it your OWN formed opinion without thinking, however, is not something that'll win you a lot of brownie points in a conversation!

Then here are two more opinions I formed on my own, without anyone else deciding for me:

Rainbow Falls emphasized Rainbow Dash's conflicting loyalty, where she has to decide whether or not friends with strong internal qualities are more important than a rival team with strong external qualities. As for Fluttershy, she was about trying to balance out her kindness with her assertiveness, like she always did in many of her own episodes in the past.

I know I mentioned those before in my opening post, but this is proof that I can create my own opinions without someone else's intervention.

Archived