Say something positive about Rainbow Falls and Breezies

For me, it has to be the lessons Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy learned. Even if the Wonderbolts acted out of character and the breezies were annoying, you'd have to admit that Rainbow and Fluttershy learned a lot about their respective Elements of Harmony, including Loyalty and Kindness. Rainbow learned that internal qualities, such as love and compassion, are somewhat more important than external qualities, like the ability to fly fast. Meanwhile, Fluttershy learned about balancing between kindness and assertiveness, where she can't be too kind to the point of appearing submissive, or too assertive to the point of becoming like Benson from Regular Show.

Seriously, people are saying a lot of positive things about Pinkie Pride, Rarity Takes Manehattan, and even Leap of Faith, which was considered the most average of the key episodes. However, when it comes to Rainbow Falls and It Ain't Easy Being Breezies, people feel like writing both of them off for the way the Wonderbolts and breezies were portrayed.

Seriously, people are saying a lot of positive things about Pinkie Pride, Rarity Takes Manehattan, and even Leap of Faith, which was considered the most average of the key episodes.

Who besides you thinks that those episodes were "average"? Your opinion is not everybody's opinion.

Regardless, you said Leap of Faith "was considered" the most average. You're implying that the entire fandom collectively agrees that it was average. If you said "to me, Leap of Faith was the most average" that would be understandable, but you flatly said Leap of Faith "was considered" the most average. My question to you is where did you get the collective opinion from the whole fandom that it was average?

Regardless, you said Leap of Faith "was considered" the most average. You're implying that the entire fandom collectively agrees that it was average. If you said "to me, Leap of Faith was the most average" that would be understandable, but you flatly said Leap of Faith "was considered" the most average. My question to you is where did you get the collective opinion from the whole fandom that it was average?

What about Rainbow Falls and It Ain't Easy Being Breezies? Both were considered by most people as the worst of the key episodes.

Breezies - Flitter was featured prominently and she's completely awesome.

Rainbow Falls - The last few scenes are actually all fine. It recovers nicely from its shaky start. Derpy is especially hilarious.

You have avoided my question twice now. Also, Tommy Oliver is ONE guy with his own opinion. He is not the final verdict on whether an episode is good or bad. The fact that you honestly just accepted his opinion as your own rather than coming to that conclusion yourself shows that you lack the ability to intelligently form your own thoughts and just unquestionably follow others.

You have avoided my question twice now. Also, Tommy Oliver is ONE guy with his own opinion. He is not the final verdict on whether an episode is good or bad. The fact that you honestly just accepted his opinion as your own rather than coming to that conclusion yourself shows that you lack the ability to intelligently form your own thoughts and just unquestionably follow others.

When I say "most people", I refer to some of the people I saw on the Internet commenting about what they liked and didn't like about the show.

Nobody is interested in your Tierek/Twilight fight ranting again, maybe you should learn how a discussion works before you make another thread, quite honestly it seems all you want to do is preach at people for not thinking like you and I am sure we are all quite done being treated like this.

QuickLime out.

So your idea of "most people" is "SOME of the people you saw on the Internet", and therefore this is your validation for whether an episode was good or bad?

Who threw you down the stairs when you were a child, dude?

Who threw you down the stairs when you were a child, dude?

Can we not make it a implied insult, namecalling, and other such silliness thread.

That aside while the general audience of whiny haters who are more pronounced than the quieter people did hate on these episodes, they each do have soem redeeming qualities and are not bad episodes. In my opinion all MLP episodes have moments that make them worth watching at least once.

Breezies were a harken back ot an older generation. I liked that MLP isn't trying to deny its past and is re-presenting it in a way that fits into the series canon decently if a bit oddly.

Rainbow Falls was enjoyable enough even though Rainbow Dahs is not my favorite(as in least favorite) member of the main cast. The constant "YEAH!" got a bit silly and the baseline of the episode was questionable but the meaning wasn't bad and it recovered towards the end. There were also some really fun Derpy & Soarin moments.

Really, no one is going for the lessons and character-arcs of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in those two key episodes, instead focusing on the minor characters like Derpy and Flitter.

Get it through that boulder that makes up the density of your skull YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO LIKE AND CAN'T FORCE YOUR OPINION ON THEM!

Get it through that boulder that makes up the density of your skull YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO LIKE AND CAN'T FORCE YOUR OPINION ON THEM!

Then what about me? Every time people relentlessly bash Rainbow Falls and Breezies, it's as if they're telling me to hate those episodes, too, even though I never will!

Well, you know what? I'm not letting people change my mind! I have a right to my own opinions, and if I can't change other people's opinions, then no one might as well change mine!

Archived