Pony Crossing New Leaf (open 2)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two arrive at the spot "ok stand back and watch me work" said Tom Nook as a big cartoonish cloud apper and you heard diffent sounds like hammers and things like that after a couple mintnes the smoke and sounds stop and tom nook walk out "there i got this space save for you" said tom nook

"oh thats a shame" said tom nook sadly after a couple moments of thinking. He hit one of his paws into the other with it been open "i know what to do" said Tom Nook he goes to the area and another building cloud pop up and you heard the noises from before again but it didn't take him as long before you relize what happen the cloud disappear and a tent was inplace of the spot yet the tent was in a gate expect the door but still "there hows that" said Tom Nook

((ok let's go with that just don't get too carry away you doing that helps me some but if you go to far i will back you up)) as fire picked up seas shells she sees a bird laiding on the beach from where she is she can't tell if its alive or not

((i would guess armory after banishing him change what he really wrote so nopony would see it and trust me on this you don't want to read what he wrote it was nasty and gross in so many ways i know i some i only read the first line and didn't want to read the rest because the first line was nasty and gross but i did quickly look over the rest and it was really gross before i reported it))

"Zzz... I can't believe how seriously unconscious I am right now..." was all he said to that

Archived