Pony Crossing New Leaf (open 2)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Been eyeing this for a while now, think I'm gonna pop in!))

Necro had been sleeping on the train for a while before he woke up, when he noticed a cat walking on at one of the stops. "Eh..." he said, just ignoring him.

the cat looked around for a good spot to sit sure there are alot of empty seats but he like sitting with other when he decided to sit by the person he walk to you and sit across from Necro "hi how are you this evening" he asked as he sat down ((also beast if you don't mind do you think you could follow it))

"ok here is what i remember of it the country i was going to has a ton of ancient temples and historical ruins and stuff. I really love in ancient civilization so every time we go near one i get real excited. This country is also famous as the birthplace for many myths and legends like Zeus and Poseidon their are also lots pf goddess also. i hope to find a nice goddess to make my wife one day. so do you have any idea where i was going i have four ideas of where it could be USA,Greece,Brazil,or spain" he said

((just so you know you get something if you guess wrong or right))

"That is probably Greece" Fire replied

after thinking for a bit " your right that is where we was heading thanks i am going to hang around here for a bit then i am going to go there my name is gulliver by the way" said guillver then he started to walk around

l

"I'm a guy..." Necro told the cat, starting to get creeped out a bit.

"oh sorry i didn't mean to mean to be mean "so do you know where your going to live there or do you have any plans" said rover

"oh that's good i will call my friend because he can help you get settled into a place to live" said rover then he got up when to the side and use the phone after a bit he came back "there that's taking care of he said to go to town hall and then they will direction you where to go" said rover

Archived