Pony Crossing New Leaf (open 2)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okay thanks!" Fire said waving and going out of the shop. She decides to go to the next one

((by going to next one you mean the one next door?))

"Alright!" Necro said, walking out of the door with Tom. He'd done a lot of fishing in his old town, so he knew it'd be worth it to live there.

you both leave but then stop shortly after "oh you two probably haven't meant yet this is our town mayor fire" said tom nook as you two came across fire

"I'd prefer if you called me Necro, thanks." Necro said when he noticed the sea a bit ahead of him. He ran over and leaned over the railing. "Woah! It looks like it goes on forever!" He truly had the attention span of a 6 year old.

((yea i will here is my friend code 1607-3862-1358 we need to become friends on it before too find your friend code you click the square yellow face and on you it will tell you under your name to add friends you click the yellow square face with the plus sign near message then local or internet local is if somepony is near you and want to be friends internet is for long ranges like we are now))

((ok do you want to come to mine first or me go to yours first ok this is how the multiplayer work in new leaf first you need to go to main steet and get you passport picture taking from the camera booth easy to find after you do that you go back into town and go into the train station if you want to go to another town choose Vist another town if you want others to go to yours click invite guests in which ever one you choose he will asked if you want to do a nearby town or far away town nearby is local far away is internet so we use far away town))

Archived