Pony Crossing New Leaf (open 2)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I only have three" Fire said

"that would be 113 bells" said Tommy

Necroshine, in the meantime, is still staring out at the sea, completely forgetting about following Tom Nook.

"pradon me i could come back another time" said Tom Nook

((Lol that's why i wanted the shovel))

Fire continued onto the beach and collected 4 more shells before going back to the street. She remembered that Tommy said there was a recycling shop so she looks for it

((there's not counter to walk up too here is what the inside looks like http://www.sosostris.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/HNI_00721.jpg))

Fire walks in and see another mini Tom Nook talking to a Alpaca "hello reese we couldn't sell this at the shop can you take it" he asked "sure we can" said reese as he give her the radio and she give him money

"well i guess that means you met my twin brother Tommy my name is Timmy and Tom is also my father we change shifts every now and then" said Timmy "well if that's all that will be 624 bells also i should say that sign you saw out front is things that are premium" said reese

((ok so cherrys is the Town Fruit now and thats all the fuirts trees also can i ask you to keep track of your bells you have))

((ok i was just checking i wasn't sure))

Resse took the things then give you 624 bells "thank you please come again also another thing about this shop is you can take something you don't want anymore and put it up for sell yourself and set the price you want for it" said reese

Archived