Future Diary

Killjoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I'll start hehe)

The set up is in a small city with skyscrapers and a lighthouse on the cliff near the beach. There is a theme park with all sorts of rides. There are multiple schools and all the houses are different. Flats, family homes with up to 5 bedrooms, and even small little shanties on the boarders of the near by forest.

Rose was sitting in her classroom just after class finished and sat there drawing. She was wearing the normal uniform and her satchel was by her feet so no one could get to it. Her drawings are strange but they make scene to a few people. She hums a little song as she draws.

(Is that good enough to start off with?)

((yeah it's fine.))

Killjoy was in the basement portion of the school, she took up a piece of paper and looked over it again.

Killjoy:

I'm paying you big money for something so simple, There are things in my life that I just don't need, like children. I want you to blow up the school that my son and daughter are in. I want the building blown up becaue it is easier and it will just look like a terrorist attack instead of a hit.

Signed: Q

This job was simple enough. She pulled out a bog and placed it on the table and out of the bag she pulled out some C4 explosives and on a label it says "incendiary". Killjoy laughed faintly "he never said which bombs to use." she said with a sadistic grin.

Rose put her drawings away and put her bag on her shoulder as she walks towards the window seeing everyone outside on the courtyard. She sighs and hears a short buzz coming from her bag, she ignores it for a little them rummages around for her phone. She pulls it out and flips it open, she stands there and looks at it for a bit and slowly starts to put it back while walking out the classroom and down the stairs.

Killjoy was already setting up the explosives on the lower levels of the school, she was wearing the school's uniform that she beat out of a student shortly prior. She was hiding the explosives near the school's support structure, she was going to raze the entire building to the ground. "1,2 I Put some bullets in you, 3,4 blow up the door, 5,6 for murderous kicks, 7,8 decapitate 9, 10, you'll never walk again." she sang in a unsettling tune as she armed each explosive. "this is going to be just booming!" she then giggled sadistically at the pun. She pulled out the detonator and checked if the detonator and the explosives were synced, which they were. Killjoy walked down down the hall to find an exit.

Rose gets down to the ground floor and walks across the courtyard dodging balls and water her hair going all over the place. There is another buzz from her bag so she digs it up again. This time a little text from a friend, but she keeps walking to wait at the front of the school for her.

Triston smiled putting something into his pocket. He was working a couple part-time jobs, one job was Teachers Aide. He stood up and walked out into the hallway, finding what was needed he pulled down on the fire alarm. Suddenly their was a buzzing sound and lights were flashing. Students and teachers were making their way to the exits. He starts leading his students out the main entrancemakes his way to the exit and they walkout the main entrance.

Killjoy's crazy grin suddenly slumped as she heard the fire alarm "for the love of...." she began to say as she walked out of the exit and into the courtyard to see all the students evacuating the building. "son of a b|tch!" she said in frustration. A teacher quickly walked up to her "what are you doing, you should be with your class." she said. Killjoy pulled out her silenced M1911 and put a bullet in her head. She put the teacher in the janitor closet and put on the Teacher's uniform and walked out into the crowd. "Everyone! It was just a false alarm, someone just pulled the fire alarm, nothing to worry about let us get back to class!" she called out.

Trison smiles walking over to the Principal he whispers in her ear, she argues with him. He sighs and shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry Ms.Anderson but we have to the papers are soaked books too. The sprinklers has thrown us back at least a week, 5 days if we call in some extra help." He said making a point Ms.Anderson sighed taking a megaphone. She spoke to the students. "Sadly I regret to infrom you all that school will be canceled for a while, we will call when it is cleaned up. So don't worry." She shouts at them a small cheer coming from the students. Many starting to leave already. Triston smirks slightly walking out the front gate whistling happily.

Rose walks out the school and follows this teacher out the school gates and where ever he is going. He phone buzzes once again and she gets it out reading it. She stops and hides behind a store for a little while before walking to her own home.

Killjoy sighed "welp might as well no waste the explosives" she said to herself as she pulled out the detonator and pushed the button. C4 charges went off. The building started to collapse and a second later the C4s hidden around campus went off and set everything on fire in the flames and smoke, Killjoy spotted the two teens trying to get out. "hey you two come here!" Killjoy called out. The two students ran over to her "we got get out of here." the boy said as his sister nodded in agreement. Killjoy smirked "don't worry" she aimed her pistol at the boy's head "you won't" she said as she quickly shot the both of them and kicked their bodies in the fire and walked off.

((Little dark lol. She had to get the job done some how, so I guess this is where it all begins.))

(I loved it hehe)

She feels a warm wind hit her back, herself a little shocked as it's only just spring. Rose turned around to see the school burning down.

"Hmmmm no school huh? Well that's more me time."

She turns back round and hurries to her house just outside the woods and gets changed into some comfy clothes.

As Killjoy walked off, she ditched the teacher's outfit and underneath she was wearing her regular clothes, she kicked off the formal shoes and slipped on her VANS. She put her gun in its holster and hands in her pockets and casual walked down the road as if nothing happened. She smirked as she sa the cops and fire department wiz by. "it's a shame they won't catch who did it." she said giggling. "I love my job."

She goes into the kitchen and cooks herself a broth with chicken on the gas cooker as her house was cut off from electricity and water. So she gets her water from the nearby spring which provides fresh water and uses candles to light the place. She dishes 3 plates up even though it only seems she is home.

As time passes she eats her's slowly and carefully carries the plates down the hall and into a room which had a door half taped up. Rose put the two plates down and walked out the room and into the garden to enjoy the afternoon in the fresh spring air.

"Aaaaah what a lovely day, I might go for a little swim at the pool later hehe."

Triston was on his way back home when he started to smell smoke. He sighs slightly and shakes his head. "I saved a fair amount." He said tucking a bit of hair behind his ear, as he turned a corner. He walked up the steps to his apartment where he was staying temporarily. He sighed and changed clothes changing his suit to a shirt, hoodie, jeans and sneakers. He left the apartment with a bag over his shoulder.

(Sorry about being late xD)

Killjoy was humming a tune as she walked down the streets. She pulled out her phone.

Q:

It's done, I set it on fire for insurance.

Signed: K

Killjoy then switched to the journal on her phone and typed in what happened and how it happened and its difficulty (foreshadowing of her diary). Killjoy then saw the person walking out of the apartments with a bag over his shoulder. She walked by giving him an unsettling smirk.

(Oh dang sorry I didn't see this 'til now @.@)

Kazuki hummed a sweet little tune to herself as she walked down the street. She had caught sight of the burning school and smelled the smoke from a few blocks away. She smiled at the sight. "I didn't think a burning building could look so pretty~!" Kazuki said, a glint of madness in her eyes. She turned around and began to walk off when she saw a pony headed for the park. Kazuki decided to say hi to her. "Hello there!"

Archived