Future Diary

Killjoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((He saw her at the school he didn't recognized her as staff and he knows all the staff. And she was walking away from a burning building. He's not dumb))

((she looked completely different in the disguise then her actual casual look, and Killjoy wan't anywhere near your character, Killjoy was more off in the distance on campus. All I'm saying he would only recognize the stranger in school uniform...not how she is now. you don't have to be stupid to not recognize her, she is a professional, if it were that easy to tell it was her, she would have been arrested and put in prison long ago.))

Killjoy just laughed and walked passed him "you aren't going to want to be that nice soon." she said in a cold yet disturbing tone "kindness will kill you these days."

"Anything can kill if you know what to do." He said walking up to a rich looking house. He pulls out a keypad and plugs it into a security pad. "Now I have work to do. Have to make sure it's safe and such."

Kazuki smiled at Rose. "It's a nice day today. I'm Kazuki. It's nice ta meet ya." she said to Rose. Kazuki held out a hand for a handshake.

suddenly Killjoy's phone vibrated and she checked it. She was confused when she read:

two girls are going to the park, I could easily just shoot them both from a distance...they would never know. Or I could just blow up that house that guy just walked in to, be a little harder since I don't know where he is in the house and I only have one C4 left.

Killjoy just looked at it in confusion "what the buck is this? I never wrote this...how did someone know that I just." she began to say as she looked out but so no one watching her. "I don't understand this..." she said to herself as she quickly put the phone back in her pocket and walked into an alley to get out of the open, She thought she was being watched, if only she knew she was entered into something that would change everything.

Rose's Phone beeps and she takes it out. The message reads:

Park is nice, the flowers frequent as even. There is a girl here with me called Kazuki. Very strange and I hope nothing happens. Ice cream there too. Home is still fine and parents are still safe. I hope I get in an adventure soon.

Wha... What is this. I haven't even got to the park yet. Is this a trick? What's happening?

Triston disarmed the security in the house replacing the video feed with a loop. He smiled as he crept to the bedroom. He pulled out his journal ready to write a note in it. But there were and details filling up the page, notes and sketches. But what surprised him the most was that it was in his handwriting.

Everything went as planned, he was sleeping so peacefully. It was so amusing to watch his head blowup. Sadly it knocked over his alarm clock.

Triston stared at the sketch on the side showing the owner. He chuckled and followed each step he wrote, only this time he shot the man. Looking back at his journal he found the words had changed. Grinning he tucked it into his pocket and left turning the security back on and taking the video feed off loop and he walked back home. "How amusing."

Kazuki nodded in agreement with Rose. "All the flowers are pretty as usual~! Pretty, pretty, pretty..." she said, admiring a small flower. She then heard her own phone ring and she looked at it in confusion. The message read:

'I met a girl named Rose at the park! She was nice. The park was fun. The flowers were pretty like always. Too bad there wasn't any fighting going on like there used to be. It would have been sooooo fun.'

Kazuki scrunched her face up in total confusion. "I didn't send myself this...did I? Maybe I did and I forgot. This feels weird."

Killjoy got out of alley way and saw the two girls walking together "what the..." She was about to say as she pulled her phone and read the part where it said two girls were walking in the park. "what is going on?" she was about to put up her phone until she felt it buzz and looked at it.

*the girls are friendly, totally something I can take advantage of...all I gotta do is walk up and say hi, they greet me and BAM. I put a bullet and both of their heads...easy*

She looked at the two girls again "what is so special about those people?" she asked herself as she observed them.

Rose nods and continues to the park and eventually sitting on the grass next to the roses as her phone buzzes again.

'What now' She thought

Something strange about this girl with me. She keeps looking at her phone strangely, must be popular alright. Ice cream was good but I should get home soon don't want to worry my parents too much. Only said i was going to be out for a little. If i leave to soon or too late I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.

"Ummm Kazuki? Do you want an ice cream? I have a few coins on me"

Rose looked at her and rummaged around in her bag.

Killjoy's was puzzled "why does whatever want me to kill those girls and that guy? I'm not even getting paid." she muttered to herself.

Rose walks up to the ice cream stand and gets two large ice creams and gives one to Kazuki while sitting back down. She smiles softly and keeps licking her ice cream so it doesn't spill.

Archived