Future Diary

Killjoy

Killjoy was sitting a bench near by still watching the two girls to see if anything was special about them. Right now there doesn't seem to be and just leaves Killjoy puzzled as she looked at her phone again "I tracked the location of the sender but there is an outside source...it's coming from my phone...but how?" she muttered as she looked back at the girls "would they know something about this?"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy rolled her eyes "this is pointless!" she said throwing her arms in the air. She was getting nowhere from watching the two girls enjoy their day, she wanted to just confront them both but it would be impossible to seem sane as she went it, as if she was sane to begin with.

Rose leaned over to Kazuki,

"Hey, do you think something is wrong with that person over there?"

She softly points at the women who threw her hands in the air so the women won't notice.

Killjoy noticed one of girls was walking towards her, Killjoy started to think of things to do. If she should get up and walk away, stay and see what will unfold or do what the phone says and end the girl here and now. The questions raced through her mind as the girl got closer and closer.

Kazuki watched Rose and Killjoy interact, though she was keeping more of an eye on Killjoy. She could tell that Killjoy was contemplating how to react. 'I feel like that lady is someone dangerous. That's great for me, though! I might have found a person to actually spar with~!' she thought with a sudden maniacal smile. The smile disappeared quickly, however.

Killjoy looked at the girl who was standing in front of her and was silent for a moment WTF does it matter if someone you don't know is frustrated? she thought before clearing her throat and getting up "it's nothing..." she said coldly. She then noticed Kazuki staring at her and was now starting to get paranoid, she wanted to reach for her pistol but there was no telling if the two girls were armed also. Her eye started to twitch as she started to feel like she was in war again, feelings weren't right and she was uneasy about this situation.

"Are you sure? You don't seem it, why don't you come back to my place and have a cup of tea to calm yourself down hehe"

Rose smiled softly wanting to be a good semaritn and help out this lady.

Kazuki started to tense up a little when she saw Killjoy reach for something. She narrowed her eyes slightly but pretended to have not noticed. Kazuki also walked up to Killjoy with a grin. "Yeah, you should listen to her~ You look really stressed. It isn't good to be stressed."

"Because it isn't very healthy. You can also get wrinkles. Wouldn't want that on a pretty face like yours!" Kazuki replied with a grin.

Killjoy's eye twitched no one just helps strangers just because they look stressed unless they are after something she thought as she started to back off. While the two were focused on her, she configured the detonator in her pocket and left her sack on the bench with the last C4 charge in it. "I don't need your help" as she was no backing off quicker and turned around to walk off.

Kazuki nodded but narrowed her eyes at the sack on the bench. "Hmm. Somebody left this here. Probably that lady. She was being a little mean so why don't we just leave it here?"

Archived