Future Diary

Killjoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Okie my house is that way on the edge of the forest. I hope it isn't too far for you to walk home, if it is you can stay the night if you would like."

Rose's phone bleeped again but this time she ignored it till she got home.

"It's an okay place but mum and dad forgot to pay for electricity and all that this month so I'll have to light a fire for us to eat"

Rose lights a candle and set it down on the as see sits next to it. She checks her phone and it says.

Now home with Kazuki and mum and dad are fine. Food will have to come later as they haven't eaten their lunch which is so rude!

She hmm's but then looks up at Kazuki,

"Please make your self at home."

Kazuki nodded and sat down, resting her tired legs. She put her backpack down and dug into it to find a water bottle and took a sip of the fresh drink. "So, what now?"

Kazuki blinked before digging into her bag again. This time, she pulled out a purple 3DS. "Do you have one of these?" she asked, referring to the game console.

Killjoy walked into her apartment and turned on the lights. Once she did so, the lights showed that guns lined the walls and explosives covering cabinets with electronics filling them. Killjoy took off her hoodie and hung it on the hood hook next to the door. She took a deep breathe and sat down next to her laptop and checked her account, the client payed in full for the contract. Killjoy grinned and clicked off. "I love the rich ones...always paying high dollar or there selfish interests."

Kazuki's eyes sparkled. "I have a BUNCH of games! I have: Pokemon Y, Pokemon: Gates to Infinity, Cooking Mama, Brain Age 2, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Nintendogs Labrador and Friends." she said, taking out her game case. It was filled with the game cards.

"That's amazing, I need to save up for more."

Rose's stomach rumbles and she looks at her belly.

"Just want to check something then I'll be back."

She got up and walked to her parents room which had been sealed again for safety. They still haven't eaten so rose picked up the plates and threw the food in the bin and returns them to the kitchen.

"Would you like anything to eat Kazuki?" She smiles softly washing up the two dishes.

Kazuki nodded and waited for Rose to come back. When Rose asked if she wanted anything to eat, she hesitated. "Oh, I really wouldn't want to take your food, too! I'm already crashing here for the night..."

"It's fine I went shopping yesterday so we have lots in the house and a lot of ramen I can't stop eating that stuff. I promise it's fine for me to cook for you."

Rose smiles and her phone beeps again.

Triston was in his room reading through his book to see how far it would go. He did tests to see if things would change in the book. He put a hole in the wall and a side note appeared in the journal where he would right about the crud that happens in his personal life. "Amusing."

"Okie dokie!"

Rose opens two packs of ramen and puts them into seperate pans putting them on the camp gas cooker and lighting it just letting the water in the pans simer till it boils.

Kazuki waited patiently as Rose prepared the ramen. She was actually very excited to eat. She hadn't eaten anything in hours besides the ice cream, so she was famished. It didn't help that she had a fast metabolism, too.

The ramen finally finishes and rose puts in a little beef, cabbage chopped up fine and 3 narutos. She serves it evenly for two and put the dishes on the table with cutlery. She sits and smiles and starts to slowly eat hers.

"I hope you like it."

Archived