CHB (roleplay thread)

Bluelight

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((You should join us at the race now))

Fire spotted another griffin in the school, she looks at him and beckons him to come over to the group. "He may be the third i have to pick up" she thought

(Blackwing would approach you, you wouldn't find him. That is just his nature, you don't often find him unless he wants you too, anyway, il have him join the race)

Blackwing was still in the shadow's, listening to all that was happening. He heard something about a race, he stayed in the shadows and stood up and took three steps towards the edges of the darkness, reveling only his front half of his body.

(Oh, and btw, Blackwing is already claimed in case u didnt know, just a friendly reminder)

"Nice! Let's see if there are anymore joiners" Fire said as she closed her eyes and sniffed the air. She could smell half-bloods thanks to her dad's sacred animal, a wolf. She could smell something but couldn't make out the direction

Blackwing, as soon as he sawthe sniffing, backed back into the shadows. He didnt trust anypony who was sniffing around for ponies, or gryphons. Blackwing stayed emotionless as he turned and walked towards where he guessed the race would end. He knew the spot, there was a nice patch or shadow for him to hide in until they get there

Frozen nodded to one of her friends. The other pony stood off to the side and started the rac. Frozen took off, but not even close to her full speed.

(Sorry for absence... step mom grounded me from phone just for talking about slender infront of my half sister, and I couldnt remember my password....)

Archived