CHB (roleplay thread)

Bluelight

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire gritted her teeth, she turned around and said "So i have to PROVE myself to talk to you? What kind of pony does that! No, you are too cold to be a pony. I try to be nice, i wasted my energy racing with you and that is what you say to me? I came all the way here for you and you treat me like a dog". She said reaching for her saddlebag, but she pulled back.

Frozen ignored her. She was already in a bad mood. One of the colts from earlier tried to trip her, but she bucked him in the chest.

(Gee.... maybe this one doesnt need training xD)

Frozen kicked rocks as she walking, trying to control her anger from earlier. She though racing would help..... maybe flying? She flew around as fast as she could, enjoying the feel of the wind.

(Hmm....... I think you might wan frozen in her calm state unstead of her really mad becaus two colts tried to pick on her, and they stood up for her even though she could handled it state xD)

Frozen sighed as she finally calmed herself down.

((How can you already attack monsters at school? If you think about the after math, the teachers and students would think you had murdered a student because of the mist. Usually demi-gods who are staying in school have no idea about monsters or gods))

Fire sighed, "How am i going to do this"

Archived