Crow looked at the brute and ran in, it went to swing its hammer but she jumped right over the arc of the swing in one leap.

Crow stuck her leg out and drop kicked the brute right in it's exposed jaw. Sending it flying back several meters. Crow then landed with a heavy THUD on her feet.

The brute recovered and rolled backwards. Holding the hammer in one hand. It got to its feet and starred down the buffalo solder. The brute roared and charged forward screaming at the top of its lungs straight at crow!

Crow planted her feet and met the brute head on, CLUNK her armored hands hit the hammer and they both entered a struggle each trying to overpower the other. They a few grunts were heard from crow and the brute continued to scream it jaw exposed, bloody, and leaking all kinds of fluid.

Crow got lower and pushed the brute back saying “I …got breezies …stronger than ..you!” and she stepped forward pushing the ape down to its back. Crow flipped the hammer in her hands and brought it down with all the smashing force on the brutes giant helmet!

When the gravity wave of the hammer cleared the brutes armor had been torn head to toe exposing its torn face and black hair. Then it grabbed Crow’s leg. But the second she felt it resist she stabbed part of the long handle in its head destroying the large beast. She pulled the hammer out of its body and slung it over her shoulder and walked back to sky letting out a breath “phew, yeah we can take them just gotta make sure you don’t get us surrounded again`.” She said jokingly.

perhaps if we can bottle neck them to a hallway or of those larger stores?”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry this is a short one)

"Thats basically our goal, though even so to win we will need a open space. A lot of them had explosives, if we fight them in a enclosed space it woudnt be smart" He says as he starts to think of a plan. At first, he thought that they could win in a full out firefight, then he got a idea. "Crow, got any C4 or explosives i can trigger remotely?" He asks his friend, the plan all set up.

Crow looked around and said "no but .. maybe .." she walked over to a small churro stand at the mall and went in the back pulling out the pressure cooker. she then walked into a hardware store and came out moments later with a few with a large clunky looking device.

"here we go! this is things got enough explosive power to blow thru solid steel! ... yup." she tossed him a remote for a tv and said "that remote claims it can work from 15 yards away. hopefully thats enough ... so what do you have in mind?"

Sky sighed, hoping that something else would have been avalible. This thing was to strong, it would wipe the two of them out. "Its to strong, we need breaching charges, something that wont blow us up as we blow the floor under us" Sky says with a smile. "The plan is, drop from above. We use breaching charges or C4 to blow the floor underneath us up, causing us to fall below. Once we land, we use the distraction to shoot the nearest covey, from their we need to make sure that we get to cover, and not die"

crow thought for a second, and said "bear with me ... what if we climb to that ledge above above and use it like a remote mine, it will take them out as well as blowing a entrance hole for us to come down thru. ... that or i can just create one with my hammer." she said twirling it in her hand.

Sky thinks for a moment, wondering how, and if, this would work. He ran scenarios through his head, though at the moment he didnt have any luck, then he did. "Wont work, the remote thing wotn at least but you just gave me a idea with your hammer thought" He said before poiting at her. "Your a brute in short, you prefer to be in more rough situations plus you dotn mind taking a little punishment, meanign that if you drop from above it will shock them all, scarring them and makign them rush to shoot you. While that is going on, i can jump in through the window below. Or, it can be the other way around. I can jump in first, they start going for me and then you drop from above. Which do you think?" Sky asks her.

crow nodded and said "all right ill take the frontline, lets go the sooner we deal with these little punks the better."

she walked past him and turned her head saying

"oh and don't call me a compare me to those monkey @#$%#$ again, or ill beat you till your uglyer than me."

Sky just laughed as she said that, he knew she would try but seriously, if she did their was a window right behind him, it was a very dumb idea. Sky looked at the window, and ran towards it. He stopped about ten steps away from it, that would give him the run up he would need to get through it saftely.

"We are ready when you are Crow, and i might compare you to them again, or i might use elites instead" He joked before he stopped it, he just stood ready, one hand on his knife, the other ready to grap stuff. "Lets do this"

Crow readied her hammer to smash thru the floor, and looked up at sky, she sarcastically replied “if you call me an elite then ill act like one and just leave you to die next time you get in trouble. and wait in the other room while the treat comes closer” she then brought the hammer down and smashing the floor. It cracked, splintered and soon gave way to the buffalo’s mass.

She fell thru the floor and landed on her hand and feet she stood up looking at her surroundings, to see several brutes and a few jackals. She then angrly shouted said “monkey see, monkey die!

She then tossed the bomb across the room and detonated it creating a shockwave and a fire ball that pushed even her, she wasn’t sure how many it took out or how much damage it did to the mall. She just charged in sprinting at the closest brute ready to end the fight quickly and messy

The brute shot at her with a spiker but it did little damage as she closed the gap and slammed the hammer to its face sending it flying across the room!

Sky laughed softly as Crow said that, then again as she dropped down. The moment the bomb went off though, he slipped. The bomb had rocked the whole building. Crow, bit excessive Sky says to himself before getting up and sprinting towards the window. Three stesp away he jumped out, turned around and caught onto the edge of the building. He then let go, dropping. Once he saw the window below after two seconds he redirected his weight to make him go through. He crashes through the window. The whole place was in chao's, grunts were shooting at Crow and so were elites and brutes. No sign of th elite team tyet, just... normal soldiers.

Sky grins as he pulls out both hsui magnums, and starts shootign. His first three shots kill two elites and a grunt, all goign straight through their heads. The next two shots were different. Sky heard a sound next to him, and he quickly aimed to shoot it. The two shots were fired, and were blocked by a grav hammer. "Oh come on, why is it always, the god**** brute?" Sky says loudly before backflipping out of the way of the brute. In mid air, sky slid his magnums back into their holsters. After that, he landed, drawing two knives.

"Bri" Sky was in the middle of saying before he heard two energy swords activate right behind the brute. "SERIOUSLY? COME ON....Hey Crow, i got these guys, have fun with the rest" Sky says before standing straight, his knives in his hands.

Crow looked around and analyzed her situation.

Most of the brutes have spikers which wont hurt unless I stand still they concentrate there fire, theres about 7 of them

A few have those nice red plasma rifles. Those hurt. Theres 4 of them.

2 with brute shots and one with another with the brute shotgun pistol … ill start with him.

Crow ran forward taking a few small hits. From the spikers, she ran towards the brute with the mauler but had her head turned in the direction of the plasma rifle yielding brutes.

She was able to doge most of the big red plasma balls coming at her with a twist and a jump. And soon came upon the brute who was reloading it’s mauler. She jumped forward flying thru the air ad swung

Crow felt the hammer hit the armor of the brute, and the tense resistance. But then the gravity hammer did its job and the tension disappeared as the big furry beast flew across the room.

Its equipment scattered but crow was able to grab a single flame grenade. Crow activated the grenade and chucked it at one of the plasma rifle brutes . the room then filled with the smell of burnt brute hair and the usal awful noise as the beast burned to death.

10brutes remained. And crow jumped behind the cover of a piece of rubble waiting for her shield to heal.

As her shield was going up a single brute hopped around the cover and threw a grenade at her. Crow saw the tiny orange ball and instinctively rolled out of the way

Crow took a few steps and swung the hammer tearing the brutes arm off! The brute had a small squad of 3 behind it one of them with the brute shot. Which was aimed at her now!

Crow then thought for a second and had an idea she brandished the hammer and held it at chest level. When the brute fired the grenade she held it tight to her chest. The grenade hit center mass of the hammer and it happened a bit differently than she imagined, but it still bounced off of the steel hammer right back at the brute who fired it, unexpectly the tiny grenade absorbed some of the kinetct energy from the hammer and went twice as fast with a tiny blue glow around it. Tearing into the brutes chest and then detonating with in its chest cavity.

“wow.” Even the 8 remaining enemies took a second to realize what just happened. Crow shrugged it off and ran forward smacking another brute with the hammer.

The rest of the team began firing at her and otherwise. wise moving away from her taking advantage of there ranged weapons’ crow slung her hammer over her shoulder and fired the assault rifle. It staggered and cow moved in smacking it. Then jumped to the nearby cover of a department store. The rifle was now out of ammunition and the hammer was at about half charge.

A full squad of 4 followed her in! but the department store had close quarters and they didn’t last long now only 4 brutes remained. Crow ran out and took a few hits in the chest. The shield held but she felt a sharp pain in her Chest. She looked down to see the sheer amount of abuse her platting had token despite the shield it had melted and torn apart reveling the gel layer.

“oh 3’s can get crap but they’ll have team work hohoh!” she angrily said mimicking one of the directors

crow ignored the pain and ran out the brutes were spread out and not working together. A few grenades and swapping out her empty assault rifle for a brute plasma rifle. Lead to a short but intense fight.

Crow smacked the final brute and inspected her broken amour and just shrugged not being able to do anything now,. She rested on her hammer watching sky

crow watched sky he was quite impressive.

but then she heard something behind her

WHHHHAAAAAAAA

it was the waling of a kamizazie grunt

"oh crap" she whispered as a grunt with 2 lit plasma grenades in hand waddled to her!

she looked at her hammer and figured it was a bad idea since her suite was oozing impact gel but went for it anyway.

Crow sprinted at the grunt and swatted it with the hammer sending he grunt flying. near the roof of the mall the grunt blew up like a firework. crow watched and gave the firework a quick salute. it took guts for that grunt to try to confront her after she killed all the bigger stronger grunts. it was admerable ... of stupid. and at least they got the pretty firework.

she turned around to watch sky finish off his foes.

A large team of Brutes was making their way towards Crow and Sky. There was 7 Brute Minors, 2 Majors and a Chieftain wielding a large hammer. They were trying to sneak up against a wall, but they were so focused on Crow and Sky, they didn't notice the shadow above them. And on the wall above them, a grey and dark blue Spartan that looked similar to an ODST. The Spartan armed with a Shotgun in her arms, and ready to go. Midnight looked down at the pack of brutes, before pumping her shotgun and gripping it tightly. It was showtime, and Midnight attached her helmet onto her belt, letting her blue hair flow out.

She hopped downwards and landing onto one of the Brute Majors, shattering his head completely. Landing on the ground, she raised her shotgun and blasted the first one in the chest, killing it. Reloading it, she fired again and 1 more time, taking out 2 Brute Minors as the Brutes finally reacted. Dropping the shotgun onto the ground, She grabbed the energy sword on her belt, and killed the rest of the Brute Minors. Leaving her with an angry Major and their Chieftain.

The Major aimed his Brute Shot and let it rip, spraying all 6 shots at her. Midnight leaped onto the back wall dodging the shots, before using her legs to propel her forwards the major. Tackling the Major, the Cheiftan takes a swing and Midnight hops backwards, and the hammer crushed the Major. Midnight grabbed two M7 SMG's off her hips and jammed down the trigger. Moments later, the Chieftan dropped dead. Midnight reloaded her SMG's, before picking p her shotgun and loading her shotgun back up.

She flicked on her radio, only to dive to cover as 5 Brutes laided down suppressing fire, each armed with 2 Brute Spikers. She was forced into shelter, having to avoid hundreds of spikes.

"I need help here!" She cursed to herself

"Grenades little lady. They'll go up like a house on fire" Came a voice over her radio, inside her helmet.

Midnight nodded her head, before grabbed 1 grenade and her pistol. She lobbed the grenade into the air, before raising her pistol. She focused the grenade, and pulled the trigger. The grenade exploded, and the brutes were exploded. Midnight exited cover, seeing the hundreds of spikes coating the area she was taking over.

"Huh, guess they really wanted me" She joked to herself, before flicking on the radio "Foxy, Crow. You alive out there?"

(Yeah, it is. Its based after the ODST one and that other one we did, and all the events that happened in both count here plus a few twists that everyone has thrown in lol)

Sky was standing still and ready, holding his knives facing downwards. He was standing straight up, just waiting for the right time to move. He stayed silent, and waited for a around thirty seconds before he heard the first move start. His eyes darted towards the right, and he saw the brute charging. He then heard footsteps behind him, and his guess was it was the elites. He then heard the sound of a sniper being fired. "Time to move, Rose mark them all on my hud then all important items i can use, NOW" Sky says to his A.I before quickly rolling backwards, and the moment he does so six sniper shots slam into the ground where he had previously been. Seconds later he saw where everything was, he could see where the brute and the elites were, and now also the snipers. He grinned, then he grunted.

The brute had slammed his gravity hammer at Sky, who had rolled backwards the moment it was swung though not fast enough. The AOE had hit Sky causing him to drop both his knives and sending him flying into a wall. He grunted as he hit it, the wall cracking from the impact. His head felt slightly dazy, but it quickly faded as he dropped back onto the floor. "Rose, mark me a weak wall" Sky says as he quickly side steps, causing a sniper shot to miss him "Weak wall marked" Rose says to him.

Sky smiles as he sprints forwards at the brute, and as he makes it he hears two energy swords light up right behind him. OK, there it is, i knew i was forgetting someone He thinks as he back flips behind the two elites. He could see they were generals, meanign that they were not going to be easy to kill "So, lets see how many their are here. I count six snipers on that roof which seem to shoot me if im near a window, two Elite generals, one brute chieftain" As Sky said the chieftain two more brutes entered the area. "And now two more....Great, so it seems three chieftain" He says before gripping both the knives on his chest, and sliding them out of their sheathes.

Time slows down as the fight starts. Sky rushes at elites, ducking as one of them swings their energy sword at him. He slashes with one of his knives, only for the elite he swung at to doge back, and the other to slice at sky. Sky managed to roll back, but not in time. The blade had cut straight through his knife, leaving a handle with no blade. Sky looked at it, sighed then threw it to the side. He still had one knife left, and he planned to use it. As he looked around, he saw one of the brutes was lauging on the side lines, obviously enjoying watchign the Spartan, or 'Demon' getting beaten by the elites. Sky throws his knife straight at him, the knife going straight into its chest. The brute screams in rage as he rushes in.

Sky was now stuck using his bear hands, or his guns which at the moment he did not have enough time to draw out. As the brute rushed him, the elites jumped back knowing better then to interfere with a brutes rampage. As the brute closed in on sky he waited three seconds before jumping straight in the air, and at the same time the brute had slashed his grav hammer at Sky. Sky landed on the hammer, and just as the brute looks at him Sky delivers a power kick to the brutes head, snapping its neck as it hits the ground, dead. As sky lands he pulls out his assault rifle quickly, firing off a full mag at a elite. The elite used Evade to doge every shot, though a few did hit him none penetrated his shields. The elite used evade to get close to sky, and with a swing of the energy swords the rifle was cut in two.

"Whats your obsession with breaking my weaponry?" Sky complains before the two elites back off, and the two brutes walk up. Sky sighs as they both charge him, beign reckless while doign so. Sky places both his hands on his magnums, waiting four seconds before drawing them out and frontflippign over their heads. Sky spins midair, causing him to face the brutes who were still rushing the wall. Sky aims both his magnums, him still mid flip as he pulls the triggers three times each, all shots going straight through the brutes heads. Sky lands perfectly, and the brutes fall down dead.

"I congratulate you, and i see you are a true warrior. So, lets see if its true. I challenge you to a one on one duel, both of us using two energy swords, and to the death" One of the elites say as he walks up, catching his friends energy swords as they were thrown to him. He looks at sky, who grins. "Well, i accept the duel, and i wish you luck" Sky says, being respectful to the elite who seemed to actually be a good fighter. Sky catches both the swords as they were thrown to him, and he turns them on. As the blades activated, he hear Midnight's voice. "Patched in" Rose said before Sky asked, "Midnight, we are alive, and thank god you are too" He said to her before looking at the elite. "You know, i think i have a way to make this more interesting. No using tech, just skill and the blades" Sky proposes, and the elite nods his head as he activates his swords. Sky then deactivates one of the blades as he reaches up, taking his helm off as he throws it onto a nearby table. As it goes off his light red hair flows out, it covering his eyes and flowing below his neck. "Whenever you are ready"

Crow was very exited and happy midnight is o.k!

HEY look who’s up! Yeah were o.k mopping up the last of the guys now, … sky’s um … yeah he’s making friends. We’ll meet up as soon as this is over.”

Crow then walked up next to the elite who gave the one dueling sky the energy blade and causally asked

so .. he ever do something like this before?”

"He duels all spartans he finds, and skilled Marines" The elite said to the spartan who walked to him, the elite grining at him. "Want to make this interesting?" He said to Crow, having a little idea on the outcome of the fight.

Sky stood still, having the energy blades deactivated. His stance was neutral, neither side haivng more weight then the other. "So, is this to the death? If it is, then i hope you are going to be a challange" He says to the elite, that was before he asked "Oh, and before we start, whats your name?" He asks the elite as he raised the unactivated blades up and ready to activate.

Crow leaned back against the wall next

as if the elite were an old friend and said “sure what you got in mind?” she opened up her emergency storage compartment and on her thigh and pulled out a small bag of beef jerky, she closed the compartment and took off her helmet, eating a handful and offering some to the eliete next to her

the elite laughed he voice deep and confident he looked at sky, “my blood flows with excitement” he removed his own helmet and a few pieces of armour cusing his blue energy shield to flicker off.

yes a duel to the death! A battle for survial, the winner earning the right to call them selves strongest!”

the eiletes voice boomed with energy and exitment “know this Spartan I AM Xytan 'Jar Wattinree named after the great imperial genral! Like him I have never failed in any task or fight! Now face your death along with your weak race! HAVE AT YOU!"

Then Xytan activated his swords and crossed them causing a small energy burst then he lunged forward at sky in a deadly swipe attack! Each blade cocked back ready to cut Sky when they reached within range him!

"Lets bet on who will win" The elite says as he takes the offered food, eating it while watching the fight start.

Sky still had his blades deactivated, watching as the elite ran in. He knew where all the important items were, thanks to rose earilier, and also that wall which he could use also. As the elite swipped at him, Sky took this as his moment to act. He quickly rolled along the ground, going straight under the elite as he lunged.

crow shrugged and asked “sure, what do you have to offer? If I win?”

Xytan looked as the Spartan rolled under him. as this happened he jumped into the air and impaled the sword into the wall allowing him to hang in the air

ahh impressive. Deception thru agility and speed. With each movement, each step you take I learn more about you. bit of advice strike quickly and don’t hold back or you will lose this fight!

he then turned off both his blades freefalling towards sky. but when he was about to hit the ground he rolled and landed next to him swinging his hands, turning the blades on at the last second attempting to trap sky between one blade on each side and the wall!

"I give you a plasma mortar, what do you have to offer?" The elite said to him

Sky watched as the elite made everymove, and when he spoke he just grinned. "I can say the same to you, trying these old tricks" He said after he talked.When the elite tried to trap him in Sky made his move. He activated both energy swords as he tried to trap him in, blocking both blades. Sky relaxed, letting the elite think he had the advantage, for now.

Crow shrugged and said “ill take it, and how about this, if your guy wins, then ill give you the codes and a ship so you can escape. You don’t have another way to get out of here since your main cruiser has been destroyed and it’s the only way you can escape. How about that.”

xtan looked Sky square in the eye, and twisted his wrists locking both there blades in place. Using body dynamics and strength to ensure they both couldn’t move there hands. he then raised his kneed and went to kick sky in the face!

"hwwwuy!" he shouted

(Good news, NEW LAPTOP :D)

"Agreed, and since your giving me such a generous offer, if you win other then a plasma mortar you will get access to a phantom, all for yourself" The elite said to Crow, wanting to even the deal out a bit as, unlike some elites, he had decency

Sky saw his move, and felt as he locked them into a clash that meant neither could move. Sky stayed still, letting his opponent think he was helpless. Then, he saw the knee move and sky knew it was time to strike. Time slowed as Sky's reflexes kicked in, him letting go of both swords as he tackled fowards, though once he started the jump he used evade to bound off the ground and over the elites head. "You need to be faster to beat me, and just a tip, dont encourner me, i have something against people doing that" Sky says to him, now standing without a weapon, though looking even more confident.

Archived