Midnight smiled as she managed to dis-arm the Spartan from knives. But, she wasn't expecting him to advance on her. But, that was fine. If he wanted to die, than that's fine with her. She saw the strike below, and quickly moved her blade to dodge it. It wasn't too hard to a block, but that's when she saw the second blade! It was all a trick, and if this was to hit her....

She needed an illusion, and she had one perfectly ready. She did what was almost a backflip, but the blade was on point. While she was mid-flip, she felt something bury itself into her left lag, and she faltered. Her flip stopped and she crashed onto the ground, trying to not yell in pain. But, she could still act. She wasn't done yet! She reached onto her back, and pulled out her shotgun in a last ditch effort. She fired, and at the range she did, the Spartan would have to be almost like a god to dodge it. Her shotgun shell would, at least, break the Spartans shield. she pumped her rifle again, and fired again, and again. Trying to finish it, before it finished her.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky would see the knife hit her in the leg, which was not where he was aiming. Sky was just happy that it didnt go off course and slam into her head or chest. That would have ended her life and put another burden on him. He already blamed himself for her dying the first time, if he ended up killing her a second he would never be able to forgive himself. Sky would then see her pull the shotgun out...and fire.

Time would slow as sky used evade to doge to the side of the blast though at that close range there was no way he could doge it all. Sky saw half the blast go straight past him. Sky would sigh though thats when he would feel the other half slam into his stomach, taking his shields down with ease. That was when time would resume speed. Sky was now in a good position to disarm her and take her in, though before that sky had to see if this was the real Midnight.

Sky would walk up to her from the side, his shields regenerating as he was walking. It would take sky five steps to reach her, that was when sky would swing a punch at Midnight. It was not a hard one, it was just hard enough to stun her. As he swung that punch he would make a reach with the other hand for her gun, that was the one thing making her very lethal right now.

Midnight smiled at her shot was on point, or a good one at least. She heard the shield snap, and she loaded her rifle to load again to fire again. That's when she looked up, and the Spartan was right on top of her. She winced, knowing all too well what was coming next.

She felt the fist hit her in the face, and she moved to cover her face. Her head snapped back, hitting the ground hard as she let go of her shotgun. She almost curled up into a ball, before realizing that if she was going do die, she'd die fighting. Reaching into her leg, she ripped out the dagger from it. As she did, she let out a scream she failed to hold in as blood started coming out of her leg. She gripped it tightly, taking a backhand swing at the Spartan. It was a pathetic swing, but Midnight refused to die lying down. If she was going to die, she'd at least try.

Sky would see midnights head hit the ground hard as he hit her. He knew she was tough and the blow would not kill her. Sky would take two steps and kick the shot gun away from her, the last thing he would need is her picking that up and putting yet another buck shot into his stomach, the first one was hard enough. That was when he saw hr reach for her leg.

Sky would see her pull the blade he had thrown straight out of her leg, that would make sky wince. It would also concern him. He was now on a timer, if he did not patch that up quick she would die from loss of blood. When she swung the blade at him sky would grab her arm and twist enough to make her hand lossen up so the knife would fall out. She had lost all her strength, she was in no fighting shape though he had to admit, she still had skill, enough skill to beat a spartan if he was not prepared. Sky would pull out the two knives he has on his legs. He would stab one through the armor on her arm, pinning it to the ground and thus rendering it unusable. He would then do the same with the other arm, making her unable to fight back. Sky would pick the knife off that midnight had picked up and he used it to pin her left leg, the one where the dagger was. He would then do the same to the other leg, making it so she was unable to move.

"You still have skills midnight, i thought you were dead" Sky would say as he kneeled down and pull some bio foam off Midnights armor, it was a standard of all ODST, he was just happy she still had it. He would use it on her wound, sealing it up. Sky would then look at midnight and say. Sky would then put both his hands up to his head, and he would lift up. As sky's helmet was taken off he would place it on the ground and say "Good to see you"

Midnight felt the Spartan easily blocked her pathetic swing, and her last weapon was thrown away. Now all she had was some grenades, and the chances of that working was 0. That's when the Spartan started piercing her armor, but not her skin. He didn't want to kill her! She tried moving her arm to do something, anything, but she couldn't She was in pain and defenseless. When he did to the same to her legs, she was scared. What was it planning to do to her? The UNSC had already broken her once, what was the worse a single Spartan could do to her that hadn't been done before?

That's when he, complemented her, and knew her name. How, how did he know?! That isn't possible! How did he think she was dead? That, might have implied they were with her old ODST team. But, they all died didn't they? Surely that isn't possible, Luro said they all died.

That's when he took her Bio-form and...as healing her??? Who was this? He wasn't killing her, but trying to help her after she tried to kill him. What was wrong with them?

That's when he took the helmet off, and Midnight froze. That, wasn't possible..... That was impossible! He was an ODST! Not a Spartan! Why was he in Spartan Armour? And, he was still alive. He left her to die!!! Midnight tried to fight her constriction, but she couldn't break out.

"Y-you....You left me to die Fox! You left me to die on that stupid planet, then you turned me in to the UNSC for 'talking' to the Covvies when they saved me from that planet! Why, huh Foxy? Thought we were a team back in the day! You Traitor!!"

Sky would hear his old friend start to yell at him. Sky knew why, the covey had tricked her, made her think that the UNSC was the bad guys, and that they were only doing what was right for the universe. Sky knew the old midnight, she NEVER would have joined the covey, not without something serious happening. Then he remembered, something did happen. Sky would remember back to then, he had done his best to keep her alive though in the end he had thought she was gone. That was when sky felt a piece of metal against his chest, two peices that were not like the rest. Sky would sigh as he looked at her.

"Midnight, who told you i turned you in? You were one of the best soldiers on the team, when we lost you it made it was hard for the whole squad" Sky would say after she had said it all. He planned to answer all her questions, though he knew he would have to also calm her down before she would be willing to hear him out completely.

"You know me midnight, i never betrayed anyone in our squad" Sky would say as he reached to his neck and pulled out a fair few pairs of dog tags though he had them cluched in his hand. Midnight would not have been able to see them.

Midnight wasn't, sure how she was meant to feel. Sure, she wanted nothing more than to kill Fox at that moment, for leaving her to die. But, she wasn't so sure anymore. Fox did have a point, he wouldn't betray her on a whim, that wasn't the squadmate she knew. But, he'd left her regardless.

"Thel did! I saw the whole report when they saved me from that outpost. 'ODST might have talked, squad leader recommends extreme prejudice due to stubborn nature' Care to explain that? Let me guess, i was the only one too huh? Rest of the team are like you now, bunch of freaks that are barely human anymore! They're probably all waiting for you to get back to your ship!" Midnight took a deep breath, trying to keep herself breathing without

"Sure, the Covvies ain't in the right, but i was there for months, at least, every day they tortured me! You expect me to just forget that, to forgive that? Months! They broke my bones, electrified me, starved me! You want me to just, forget that. You left me! Even if you didn't betray me, you still left me to die! I'm meant to just forget that too?"

Sky would notice midnights reslove change slightly. Sky would smile in the inside, his old friend was still inside her, he just had to do his best to help her bring it back out. Sky would think carefully for his next words, if he said the wrong words he might turn her worse then before, he would refuse to make that happen. When sky heard her say that the squad leader ordered it he would laugh out loud. He waited for her to finish talking before he replied

"Dashing thought we were all dead, he would never betray any of us" Sky would say to her before sighing, remembering that Dashing had been missing for the past fourty eight hours. Sky had not seen him since they had met up during their attempted escape of the city. When Midnight said that the whole team was Spartans he would wince. That hurt him.

"Midnight, me and you are the only two who are alive....Torndado was killed by the flood....he died on that planet, Storm and dashing had become spartans like me though they were a different breed.... And now Dashing is MIA and storm is dead.... a shot went straight through his head..." Sky would say as a few tears fell down his face. That was when he would let the dog tags fall from his hand though he held them by there chains. There was dog tags from every member of RISE. That included Midnights.

"I would never leave anyone behind...if i had known you were alive....i would have come back"

Midnight was getting annoyed, Fox was still speaking, and that's when he said it.

They were..dead? She froze, Fox wouldn't lie about that. And, he was..crying? Midnight realized that maybe, Sky and her was all that was left of their team. They all died, and he thought, he was alone. She felt, shame? She wasn't too sure, but she felt bad for him, the first time in the longest time. She didn't see it from that way. That's when she saw the dogtags. She tried to move her to arms to reach it, but she couldn't move her limbs.

He had, her dog tags.. Her dog tags! He could have just left them, but, he had them.. M-maybe, he did care. If he didn't, why did he still have them "F-fox...I'm...I'm sorry, I....I just. I wasn't sure that. I'm sorry, i didn't know. I t-thought..."

She rested her heads against the ground "Are they all really gone? I'm sorry, i didn't realize.."

Sky would wipe the tears off his face as he separated one pair of dog tags from the rest. They were Midnights dog tags. Sky would move himself so he was right next to her. Sky would put all the dog tags, save Midnights, back around his neck with one final tear. He would then put her dog tags around her neck. They were hers, and he knew she would want them back. When Midnight apologized sky would give a small smile to her. He could tell he was getting through.

"We are the only ones left...Dashing might be alive somewhere in the city though he is probably long gone..." Sky would say before looking at midnight. He didnt know if he could trust her not to try and kill him yet, though he was going to have to try sooner or later. Sky would decide to leave the knives pinning her for awhile while he and her talked. "I am just glad your alive..."

Midnight looked at the dog tags around her neck, they were really hers. She smiled at him, he really did care.

"F-fox...I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought you, well, betrayed me. Sure, the UNSC did, but...you didn't. I shouldn't have, hated you. I know you don't trust me Fox, i haven't helped with, well, trying to kill ya."

She doubted Sky would trust her, she had a habit of being, stubborn and such. Still, she was in the wrong. Sure, the UNSC would have to answer for what they did to her, but, he wasn't responsible for that. She couldn't hold it against him. That's when she heard something in her ear, it was an Elite's voice. She froze, seeing Fox had completely forgotten her original plan! Which was the 'dead' Elites would get up and stab him.

She leaned up at much as she could, whispering to Fox.

"Watch out! Those Elite's aren't really dead. they're alive. Quickly, before they get you!" She hissed, hoping none of the Elites could hear her. "And quick, before Thel gets back"

"You dont need to tell me" Was all sky would say before he would reach for his helmet. Sky would put it on as he stood up and turned around. Sky could see four zealots, they would be the harder ones to beat though he would still find this easy. Thats when sky woud notice the four minors, which only made sky more anxious for the fight. Sky would quickly summerize how to do this. Sky's eyes would dart around the room. He was looking for anythign that would help him win. The only thing he saw was....

Sky would grin as he stared at the elites. Sky would wait for four seconds before doing a roll, which made a volly of plasma go straight over his head. While sky rolled he would pick up a gun he had kicked earlier, Midnights shotgun. As sky exited the roll he would draw his left hand magnum with his left hand, leaving the Shotgun in his right. As sky leaped up he would rush intowards the elites, who were shocked that the Spartan had known they were there. They all would start shooting at sky.

Time slowed as sky used his evade to flip over the heads of the elites. In mid air sky would fire one shot from both the shotgun and the magnum straight into the back of one of the elites. The shotgun blast would take its shields straight out as it slammed into its back and the magnum would be the fatal shot that went staight through its head. Sky would land clean on his feet. As sky landed he would feel the heat of a plasma bolt that would nick his shoulder. Too close. Sky would aim at the elite minor who shot him, and sky would shoot back and deliver a clean hit into the chest. The Shotgun would be the only gun fired, and it would be all required to peice the shields and kill the Elite in one clean shot.

The other two elites would charge at sky from behind, and although normally that would work it was not good against him. Sky would wait four seconds before doing a backflip and landing behind the two. Sky would press his Shotgun and magnum against the necks of the two elites. They would say a small prayer before sky pulled the trigger.

The four zealots would now look at sky, all angry that he had killed off their whole squad. Sky would take three running steps before leaping straiight into the middle of the four. The moment sky landed he would side step, makign a energy sword that had been swung at him kill its own teammate. As the elite tried to pull his blade out sky would put the shotgun on its mouth and pull the trigger. The last two were cautious, attackign sky from two sides. Sky would look at them both. He would wait seven seconds before ducking. The moment sky ducked the elites would swing energy swords and clash with each other. Sky would use this minor distraction to put the shotgun against ones stomach and pull the trigger, ending one of the two. As the corpse fell sky would throw it over his back, making it land ontop of the other elite. Sky would aim the magnuum towards the elite and pull the trigger four times. The elite was now dead.

Sky would holster his magnum as he walked towards Midnight. Sky would drop her now empty shotgun about six steps away, he still did not trust her not to kill him"You get hit?" Sky would ask, hoping the fight had not gotten her by accident.

Midnight could do nothing but watch as Fox did nothing short of destroy what was left of her Covvy team. She had to admit, it was nothing short of impressive. Sure, she could have done that, just not as quick, or stylish. Still, Spartans were barely human, sure they had a few cool tricks, but ODST's were still able to hold their own against them. Still, it meant there was just one of them left, Thel. She just hoped Fox didn't have to go against him alone, Midnight had heard and seen, the things Thel had done to Spartans in the past. She didn't want Fox to be one such victim

At his question, she shook her head "N-na, they missed me. Gotta admit Foxy, that was impressive. Still, it was nothing i couldn't do. Now, can you get me up? We can't hang around here for too much longer, Thel will be here soon, and no offense Foxy, you're no match for him. He'll crush you into a pulp. Come on, let me up" They couldn't fight Thel, not Fox and not her in her state. But why didn't he..?

"You still don't trust, do you?" Midnight let out a frustrated sigh "Listen, I made, a bad judgement call, alright? I screwed up, i admit that! But think about it, would you have done anything different from my point of view? Huh?"

“old crow the buffalo Spartan, one of kind going to help the odst!” thought crow as she rid down the rode.

Suddenly she skipped past a large group of brutes and a wraith,

“keep on the path don’t waste time” she said to herself as she drove right by them

Crow always had the urge to kill covenant from the moment she knew what they were she felt compelled to kill them. as if the great spirit itself patted her on the back for each alien she murdered.

But … she also learned that killing … wasn’t exactly her job. If she spent that extra 10 minutes. It might mean the difference between the success of a mission and failure.

“stadium, keep in the path”

she said to herself

She long past the wraith and continued on. Soon enough she wasn’t far from the stadium. She approached, a lot of dead aliens, and odst.

She braked, turned on her radio and called out as loud as she could

“TaLLy HO” raising her shotgun above her head

“Sierra Alpha Oscar seven approaching!” she shouted to the squad up ahead

“I got your beacon, the rest of my division is closing in slowly I’m here to help.”

&*&^-it I missed the battle” she ran past all the corpses which included brutes and hunters. Must be either a large squad or a Spartan

she sprinted into the stadium hoping she could still be of any help

then she saw 2 humans surrounded by a bunch of dead high elites

“AO7 reporting!” she said not knowing what was going on “I’m here to respond to a distress call, we got the main force outside the city coming in slowly, I’m here to assist in any way possible. … hey looks like I’m a bit late though.”

When midnight bosted that she would have been able to do that he would give a small chuckle. She had always thought that ODST were superior. Sky had always known that the Spartans had been the UNSC's trump card in this war, the ODST were the UNSC QRF teams, they could drop to any location in a instant. They were the key to winning many battles. Sky still could not believe that he was now the UNSC's most secret weapon, the newest grade of Spartans. This would all happen before she said something about a Thel.

Once Midnight had stopped talking he would look at her. His helmet was still on as he responded with "Thel.... i need to know about him" He would say in response to the warning that Midnight had given him. Thel....sky had bested every covey troop that had ever gone against him, what would be different about this one?. Sky knew though that midnight was not joking, this one would be a hard fight if he ended up in a fight. When she asked about what he would have done sky would look at her. "Midnight....You should know by now, i already trust you. What i dont trust is which side you will be on. Will you fight for us, or will you yet again try to kill me?".

Sky would hear the voice behind him. Sky would raise a hand to tell him to wait.

One of the people she called out raised a hand in the wait sighn and said

"Midnight....You should know by now, i already trust you. What i dont trust is which side you will be on. Will you fight for us, or will you yet again try to kill me?".

What the heck did I come into?

She said to herself.

Well these guys called for my help and I’m here. Well least I can do is be polite.

She then walked over to the entrance and took a defensive posture against the wall holding the plasma rifle out ready to tackle any reinforcement that may come

Midnight looked up at Fox, of course he trusted her. They'd been through hell together, so why wouldn't he?

But he wanted to know who she fought for. She was NOT going to fight under the name of the UNSC, not after what happened to her before. But, she couldn't fight for Luro, which would mean She'd have to kill him, after all, he wouldn't be able to kill her. But, she didn't want to kill him! Not anymore at least.

The choice was a simple one, though, it would mean she couldn't go back.

"I won't fight for the UNSC, i just can't, not after what happened to me. B-but, to fight with the Covernment would mean i'd have to kill you Foxy, and...and i don't want to do that, not anymore. No..I'll fight, with you. No matter what Foxy, you'll have me at your side, i promise"

She looked over at the new voice, another Spartan? Maybe, with 3 of them, they might be able to beat Thel, but that was still a big if. It would be a lot safer to just run.

"Foxy, who is your friend? Isn't it rude not to introduce your friends to others?" She said, refering to the Spartan that had just joined them.

Sky would smile as he knelt down. Midnight had just confimed that she would be on his side, no matter what. Sky would be very glad, he would prefer no other soldier to be his teammate. Sky would reach for the four knives that were pinning her down, and one by one he would pull them out. The first one he would pull out was the one pinning her left leg. Sky would put that knife in his left leg sheathe. The next knife to be pulled out would be the right leg knife. Sky would pull it out with ease as he stuck it in the sheathe on his right leg. As sky reached over he would grab the one pinning her left arm. Sky would have to pull a bit harder for this one, it was wedged in the ground though sky got it out with minimal effort. Sky would slide the blade over his chest as he put it in one of the two sheathes on his chest. Sky would then reach and grab out the knife pinning her right arm. Sky would tug once and the blade would come out with ease. Sky would then slide it into the other sheathe on his chest.

After Midnight was unpinned sky would stand up and walk towards midnights weapons. He would pick up the shotgun and throw it next to her. As sky picked up both the SMG's he would look at them before tossing them over to Midnight. Sky would then turn towardsthe new voice "I dont know this guy, he is probably respondign to a supprot request that the ODST you killed sent out, you, over here now" Sky would say to the soldier, who he could already tell was a Spartan mark III.

“what the #@$%” Crow thought to herself as she listened on the 2.

won’t fight for unsc? Odst SHE killed!

when she was acknowledge by the both of them she came out of the archway and went to the both of them

“howdy I uhh I am, uhhwhy do I have to be so stupid when it comes to talking to people.

petty officer crow reporting. I’m here to help. This area is secure, and I have 1 mongoose outside for transportation, we have unsc moving in but it will take a while. How may I assist you both?”

old crow wanted to yell at the both of them to explain what in the heck was going on, but she knew the great spirit wanted her here right now, and that everything happened for a reason.

Midnight stood up at Fox removed the blades pinning her to the ground. It was a good sign, he trusted her enough to let her go, even after she had tried to kill him. When her Weapons got passed back to her, Midnight was more than happy to start reloading them.She placed her SMGs back on her armour, while keeping the Shotgun in her hand.

"That's not fair, at the time, it was the right thing for me to do" She retorted to his line about the ODST's that she killed.

"How can you assist us? The biggest one is, well.." She turned around, looking at the Star map which data she had GIVEN Luro willingly. "You need to find a way, to stop the Super Carrier in orbit. It won't be long till Thel discovers i'm now rogue, and when that happens, the Covvies will head straight to Jeriico 8, which they know...cause i game the the co-ordinates, plus the codes to bypass any fleet scanners in the area. They'll commence a full assault in your ship won't even know they're there until they are under fire"

A life time of discipline, of holding in the pain. Putting aside whatever you feel in your head or your body to push to fight to be the ultimate weapon your species needs you to be.

Couldn’t really help as all crow could say was

“aww ****! This sucks … uh o.k

she walked by the 2 and at the map

o.k the unsc may be .. able to give us some support here … aw who am I kidding. but, I …I don’t see any reason the ship will stay on earth. The only thing we can do is board that ship before they take off. And figure it out from there … probably by blowing it up from the reactor or something dangerous like that?

she downloaded as much info from the map into her hud and forwarded it to the unsc back on the outskirts

well we really got to get going then don’t we!” Crow shouted with concern

“this is probably the worst thing that could be happening right now, so at least it cant get any worse from here. oh and who are you two by the way?”

Sky would think about what midnight just said. The coveys were going to strike back, there was no way around that. Sky would keep thinking. If Midnight was telling the truth then they had little choice. They would need to find a way to bring that carrier down. Sky would keep thinking this as he saw the map.Sky would remember back to when he had seen something like this before, a discovery that had been made on harvest.

Sky would hear the petty officer ask how he could support the two. Sky knew the simple answer to that question. The coveys would not have sent a elite team of elites to this place unless it was important to them somehow, then again it seemed they have already gotten what they wanted. The whole map data was now theirs to access at will. Sky would silently curse under his breath as he turned towards Crow. "I am Delta 226, thats all you need to know, and you can help us by getting us access to a warthog" Sky would tell Crow in a bit of a aggravated voice.

Then sky heard the Spartan go on about the UNSC giving them support. Best of luck, the UNSC has given us all they can.... Sky would think as he remembered something. They still had a chance. Sky would turn towards Midnight and take three steps towards her. "Would the elite have taken your Phantom?" Sky would ask as he heard a explosion outside the door. I knew it, there is still something they want here...Sky would think as he waited for their responses. "We are not dying under my command"

Crow pushed as much data as her suite could take. She then heard the blue spartan’s response.

“o.k delta, let me send as much of this as I can forward. And I came here to help that’s what I’ll do I can maybe get us a warthog dropped in time.”

As she let the computers work she changed her radio frequency and called her original team

this is petty officer crow do you read?” she had the radio play thru her suits speakers so everyone could hear

soon enough “hey horny girl you doing all right?” it was her friend the officer from earlier

she took a second to silently laugh to herself at her new call sigh no one had ever called her that before despite the big horns sticking out of her helmet “not good, we need a warthog, minigun variant asap! You think you can help?”

with a surprising seriousness she replied “I’ll see what I can do … hey! She shouted to someone near her, leaving the mic on “hey you! send that car to these coordinates!” a sort pause “I don’t care if your orders are to drop it here if it im in charge of this b.a.s you send it there Quick use your booster the whole time! …there we go”

“all right we got a pelican on the way dropping off a hog, I hope they can get it there for you.”

thanks, hey whats’ your name by the way?” she asked the woman she considered a friend

“its L.T Flick, call sigh; mom” Crow chuckled a bit and said “thanks then mom I

an explosion went off “maintain radio silence!” she called to L.T mom. She ran forward and checked her grenades. And brandished her assault rifle

looks like I didn’t miss the party after all!” she said ready to go

then Delta as she knew him said "We are not dying under my command"

crow yelled back fro her cover "were not dying at all! and who said you were in charge?"

"No, he was meant to get a Phantom. A new one, the old one should still be in the sports stadium. B-but...He... should ...."

"Midnight! What's happening in there?" Thel asked in her private radio. Midnight froze, Thel. She was betraying him, and he was a friend of hers. Yet...she was betraying him. She reached down and picked her damaged helmet, placing it on her head. She made sure the others couldn't hear her.

"T-thel....I heard an explosion, what's going on out there?"

"Demons, some of them made it in. We need to destroy this temple, before they get any data. We will begin the assault soon, make sure you're ready to help us"

Was all he said, before turning the radio off.

Midnight took her helmet off, looking at Fox. It was decision time. Kill Foxy, or Kill Thel. It wasn't any good options, but, she had to pick...Fox.

"We've got to be careful, the Covies want to destroy this place. We can't let them, i can still get more info from this place, i just need some time. Can you Spartan's by me some?"

Sky would see dust falling from the roof every few seconds, on mark with a explosion. Sky would already know the sound. Hunters and a wraith or two at least, meaning that there escape had gotten harder. Sky would hear crow tell her squad for a warthog. Sky knew that at the moment, that was a suicide trip. A suicide trip that was meaning less. Sky would hear a voice in his helmet as it tapped into the same frequency with ease. Sky needed to get them to stop.

"Cancel that order, the drop zone is not clear, wait until we clear before dropping" Sky would say before looking at the door. He could tell that they wanted them to go out their, which sky also knew would lead to their death. Sky would then start to look aroudn the room. He knew the covey would come in if they did not go out. That was when sky heard Midnight ask for time.

"Buy you time? Midnight, we can do more then that" Sky would asy before he looked towards Crow. She had dismissed him like he was a lower class marine, though he also knew that there was no way Crow would know who he was. "Think again, look at my file" Sky would say before looking at the wall and roof. He had a idea, a very, very dumb idea though it mighe work with a second Spartan to provide a distraction. Sky would smile as he sprinted at the wall and used his evade to leap very high. As sky jumped he would punch the wall. As his fist hit the wall it would make a small dent that sky would use to hold himself up their. If a elite decided to come under him he would have a very unpleasant experiance trying to get a very heavy soldier off his back.

"Midnight, be doing what you normally do. Act like your still on their team. Crow, i want you in the shadows. Do not get found until i strike, thats when we go weapons free" Sky would tell the two over his comms. He knew that this would be a hard fight just from the continuous explosions though he also knew that it was going to be hard with all the brutes and grunts that will swarm in. Sky hopped they had enough time and skill to make it through this fight as a team.

Archived