"aye aye Delta. not enought time to do some reading but ill look you up when we have some time.!"

she then ran back and picked up a second plasma rifle. then ran to the corner ready for an ambush

"everything happens for a reason I don't need to know why i'm here or whats going on but i'm supposed to be here!"

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight nodded her head at Fox's orders, play along, right. She turned her back to the entrance, and started actually working on the map. She had to play along with it until she got in the right situation to show her true alliances.

But for now, she needed to see what was ON Jericco 8, there had to be something. She would trust the Spartans to kill the Elites, she needed to work. Her fingers flew over the keyboard as she went to work. She'd picked up a lot of new tricks since working for the Covies, and being able to break into almost any computer system did have its benefits. She passed through the data quickly, trying to find anything.

She quickly turned around, spotting the Covies enter. Elites, Grunts, a couple of Jackels and even a pair of hunter, and many of the grunt carried explosives. One of the Elites walked up to Midnight.

"We are preparing to destroy this place. It has been infected by the Demons. Come on, Thel is waiting in a Phantom for you"

Midnight shook her head at the Elite "Not yet, there is still more data that i can get. Information on what is in that planet, i just need some more time"

"You have till we set the charges, then we're leaving. We must not delay"

Midnight nodded her head in understanding, knowing she couldn't fight them while in the middle, she'd have to wait for the Spartans to act and start the fight. As she did, she kept looking for information. she'd passed most the levels that didn't have much, and she was starting to find more and more information that was relating to Jeriico 8. She glanced behind her, Thel wasn't there, and she hoped that if the Spartans did attack, it was before Thel arrived.

Sky would look at the group that they were going to have to fight. It seemed like the biggest threat here would be the elites, that was until the hunters came in. Sky knwe he had heard them. Sky would look around, trying tosee how he would do this. He may have help though this was still going to be a hard one. Sky would wait until he saw the perfect opportunity. Sky would drop a rock onto the ground which was underhim. Sky was hoping a Hunter would go under him. Sky would wait ten seconds to see his wish come true.

Sky would pull a knife using one hand as he fell from the wall. While he was falling sky would redirect most of his weight down so he would be heavier. After four seconds of free fall sky would land straight on the hunters back. The hunter would cry out, not knowing what had happened. As the hunter cried sky would stab the knife straight through its neck, instantly killing it. That was when the rest started firing back. Sky would pull his knife and slide it back into the chest sheathe he had gotten it from. Time would slow for sky as he drew his assault rifle out and leveled it. Time would go back to normal speed as sky let a burst of bullets kill a jackel in a second. Sky would see the jackels partner aim and fire at him. Sky would use evade to leap straight out of the way of the shot though as he was about to fire back sky would see a brute shot coming straight for him. Sky would quickly use evade, makign the blast miss him my Milimeters. Sky would level his rifle and shoot four times, killing the brute with a headshot.

"KILL THE GRUNTS" Sky would yell as he saw them hurryign to plant the charges.

Wait wait wait what… human is a double agent for the covies! This is …

Crow did not know what to think, she really didn’t. then delta dropped down and insta-killed a hunter.

over here! Get some!” she shouted distracting some of the elites so that delta would not be exposed to so much fire

she ran out dual yielding the plasma riffles blasting away at full auto! 1 elite fell under the heavy plasma rain, and she quickly focused on another. who she saw the shields pop, but her rifles overheat before it would be finished off.

She ran in between the grunts, hoping the hunter used his beam, she could evade and let it take out the grunts, but it chose not too. instead lunging forward with its shield to smack her.

“covies are dumb but there pretty good about friendly fire.”

Instead she ran forward surprising the beast and in one mighty leap jumped over it throwing her 2 plasma grenades on its weak spot. She quickly turned around and faced the elite whose shield was about to recover, then smacked his head with the plasma rifle.

You could always tell when you killed an elite there skulls were so thick, yet there brains were so dense that it made a special disgusting yet pleasant vibration.

“AAAAHH!!” shouted the grunts that were with the hunter she just tagged, the grenade just went off killing most but not all of them. the hunter stumbled forward alive but injured.

Then quickly her shields began to drain. She turned to the left to see an elite shooting at her with a carbine! Her plasma rifle now cooled down was almost empty, thinking quick she strafed, firing at the elite but moving towards the remaining grunts she saw one ready a plasma grenade which she easily jumped over. The second her feet hit the ground she jumped again over the hunters massive shield arm!

She stopped firing at the carbine elite whom she assumed must be almost dead or have his shield just about to break and turned to the grunt who tried to tag her!

Without saying a word she raised her rifle and brought it down on the tiny beasts head. Killing it instantly. There were 3 grunts left one with a fuel rod gun 2 with needlers. She raised the plasma rifle and emptied it on fuel rod one, while running and trying yet failing to doge the needler shots.

By the time she sprinted forward the needlers have brought her shield to half. She picked up the dead grunts fuel rod cannon. Then watching her radar she jumped up and twisted her body to dodge the hunter once again that had been chasing her in her charge. Once her feet hit the ground she used the evade to move back, and shoot the carbine elite killing it with one massive glowing round. She then turned to the hunter and grunts all grouped together and pulled the trigger as fast as it could go emptying the small clip. Turning that whole area of the room into just a massive glowing green blob of fire and radiation.

She pulled a small glowing clip from her ammo belt, plugged it in and emptied it again, just cause hunters are tough and might still be alive.

Midnight heard the Spartans start their assault, turning around and pretending to be surprised by it. She quickly made a call “Keep them away from me! I need to finish getting this date, we can’t let them get their hands on it”

The Elites quickly responded, moving to one side of the bridge, trying to keep themselves between the Spartans and the ODST. Luro demanded that this human survive, and continue their journey. If they needed to die in order to do this task, then they would die with honour.

The grunts had started to panic, some of them running away, but the ones with the explosives did what they had to. One team had already planted their bomb, another 2 were almost done. They needed 2 more of their teams to finish, before they’d start the timers and run for it. Midnight ignored everything around her, she kept going through the computers files. There had to be something there. She was getting closer, she’d gone through most of the files. That’s when she finally found it, it wasn’t a ‘file’ in the ordinary sense. It was a locked file box, and one she knew she didn’t have time to crack. Fore-runner security systems weren’t easy, and she needed more time than a couple of minutes on a battlefield. She plugged in a USB, and quickly transferred the data to her suis systems. She would have to check it out later, once the Spartans had wrapped up the battlefield.

“Midnight….You must hurry, these Demons will kill all of our brothers. Luro says you must leave whatever you are doing, and return now. The UNSC fleet is starting its assault, and we must be quick. There is a door at the back of the hall, make your way to it. I am here now, you must hurry!” Said Thel, right in her ear. She glanced back to the door, and true enough, a 8’5 foot Golden Elite stood, hidden in the doorway.

She had no choice now, if she resisted his orders, she’d be gunned down by the Elites that surrounded her. She started to make her way towards him, pretending to duck as if she would be shot at.

As she moved, she turned on the UNSC radio she’d gotten from the dead ODST she killed. She knew that Sky and Cow would be able to hear her.

“I’m sorry, but i can’t blow my cover, not yet. I have to leave, the charges are almost set and if i stay here, they’ll realize I’m with them. Plus, you aren’t going to be able to stop Thel, not yet. Kill them, get the data and get to Jerrico 8 as fast as you can! I’ll meet you there. I’ll keep this radio channel open for as long as i can. A-and Foxy? I’m sorry, i kinda hoped this wouldn’t happen, but i guess i’ll see you later. J-just, make me a promise? Promise me you won’t leave me, and that you'll come to get me? That’s all i ask, and Cow? Make sure you break him if he breaks this promise. Cause, if he does, i can’t punish him for it”

Midnight had crossed the small area, and stood with Thel in front of her. She nodded, and he almost vanished before her eyes. Active Camoflague. She started walking down the long, narrow hallway, away from Sky, and towards a Phantom. She was truly powerless, fighting against Thel was suicide, and she needed to survive, if not for her sake, than Sky’s.

Sky would hear the petty officer advance and do a lot of damage. Sky had to admit, she was doing good, taking out a bunch of grunts and a hunter was no easy task when their was dozens of hostiles. Sky would keep dogging shots from the remaining grunts that were not planting explosives and the elites that were shooting back at him. Sky would see that their was a odd fifteen grunts trying to shoot back at him, though all their shots were doing was irritating sky. He would also notice the odd dozen elites that were their as well, trying to shoot him. Sky would stop dogging the shots and wait for four seconds. He knew the timing would be vital, though something would throw him off, almost causing a plasma grenade to stick to his head.

Sky would hear Midnights message, saying she had to leave. That would make sky halt the moment he was about to act. Midnight? Why? I just found you...and now you need to leave? Why... Sky would think, it would last three seconds before sky heard the all too familiar sound of a plasma grenade nearing him. That was when sky would snap back to reality, and right in front of him a Plasma grenade was flying though the air, and it was almost right in front of him.

Time would slow as sky's reflexes kicked in. He would use evade to side step quickly, making the plasma grenade literally miss his helmet by two millimeters. Sky, as he side stepped, would draw out both his two magnums from their hip holsters, his right gun with his right hand and his left with his left. Sky would aim his right arm across his body as he fired off four shots, each aimed for a different Grunt. Time would go normal speed again as the bullets left the barrel, and two seconds after four grunt corpses would drop to the ground. That was when sky would flip out of the way of a fuel shot from a grunt. That grunt was close to hitting sky when he would land on his feet and fire one bullet from both his guns, taking out the grunt with two headshots. Sky would then spin around as he heard a plasma shot nearing him. Sky would see it miss by a centimeter as he fired back with his left gun, firing four times into yet another four grunts. As the shoots connected sky would reload both of the magnums. As sky reloaded he would feel a shot smash into his back, a plasma pistol shot. Sky would duck as three plasma grenades went straight over his head, an sky would fire at a grunt who was about to throw one. Instead of aiming at the grunt, sky would fire one perfect shot into the grenade, detonating it along with the two grunts who were right next to it. Sky would then have easy time shooting three shots from his right gun into the remaining grunts. Sky would reload only to feel a presence behind him.

Sky would duck, sliding both his magnums into their holsters, as a energy sword went straight over his head. That was close Sky would think before pulling out two knives, one from his hip, one from his chest. Sky would stick one straight into the elites leg as he slide straight under him on his back, pullign the knife free as he did so. That was when sky would leap up and stick the same knife straight through the elites head.

Sky would hear a step behind him, a heavy step as if....

Sky would quickly turn and swipe at the elite who was about to swing at sky. Sky's swing would force the elite to abandon his attack, though it was all in vain. After two seconds sky had already rushed the elite, stabbing his knives straight into the elites chest. The elite would scream in pain as sky did this, but even more so as sky pulled the blades out. Sky would then slide both the blades back into their respective sheathes as he reached and grabbed the Elites energy sword out of his hand. Sky would stab the blade straight though the elites chest. The elite would look at sky before sky pulled the blade out, and the corpse fell.

Sky would turn and throw the Energy sword straight into yet another Elite who thought it was a good idea to get close to sky. The elite would not even manage a scream as the blade pierced his heart killing him instantly. Sky would pull out his assault rifle as the remaining nine elites started to fire back at sky, realizing that melee combat was not a good idea. Sky would duck and use evade to doge the barrage of shots fired his way. As sky felt the heat from a plasma shot nip his arm he would fire back at one elite. Sky would fire three shots, but they were not aimed at the elite. They were aimed at the grenades. Sky would grin as he saw three elites go up in a blue explosion. Sky would look at the other six, who would all shoot at sky.

Sky would use evade to do a front flip as he went straight over the swarm of shots that went straight under him. The moment sky landed he would fire a small burst of four shots, all aimed, and all hitting, one elites head. Before the elite even fell sky would have moved his assault rifle and aimed it at yet another elite. Sky would this time shoot a burst of ten, all aimed at the next elites chest. The elite would fall as the shots broke his shields and slammed into his chest. Sky would then pull fire off the rest of his clip into the next elites chest, killing him with the final shot. Sky would use evade to doge the last five elites shots as he reloaded his rifle. Sky was gettign tired off these guys. Sky would quickly aim three shots at the next elites head, killing him in a instant. Sky would shift his rifle towards the next one and fire off a burst of four. As both the bodies fell sky would holster his rifle onto his back. Sky would duck as he drew both magnums out off his hip. Sky would quickly aim them and fire off two shots from each one, straight into the head of one elite. As the elite fell sky would do a roll to the side and then quickly aim both pistols and fire, takign out the last two with a volly of shots. Sky would quickly reload and holster both guns before running over towards the map.

"Crow, take care of the grunts arming bombs, i need to find where Midnight meant" He would say before pressing his hand against the terminal. As the map opened again sky would search for the planet

Old crow dropped the empty fuel rod gun and swapped it with a needler, taking time to grab extra ammo crystals she called beck to the Spartan she knew as Delta saying

“Confirmed!”

she then sprinted ignoring whatever was left of the attack party. She started by running within range and blasting full auto with the needler at a grunt planting a bomb. The crystals pierced the tiny creature stunning it, Crow held down the trigger until a small purple explosion was seen disrupting the small demolition squad.

She closed the distance and quickly beat down whoever was alive. and picked up a plasma grenade. She looked across the room at a squad who had already planted there bombs, took a moment to aim and hurled the grenade at an arc

The tiny blue bomb didn’t land on a grunt but the explosion was enough to kill most of them. (1 active planting disrupted)

Before the grenade already landed she took off using her evade to move faster than she could run and reached the active planting squad. She ran into them grabbed the grunt who was working on the bomb and smashed his little body into the very explosive he was working on, 2 smashes were enough o kill it, and get a few chips in her shield from the plasma pistol shots. Crow melee-ed the nearest one and used her emptied her needler into the rest of its team. The explosion from the needler damaged her shield a bit brining it down to half. (2 planting stopped)

Then not to far away she saw a group that had finished there bomb. Evading forward she switched to her shotgun and made quick work of the small beast with the big gun. She picked up the detonator and crushed it with her armored hand (1 bomb disarmed)

She then ran forward not stopping with the unrelenting power and tenacity that only a Spartan could have and closed in on the squad that she disrupted with the long range plasma grenade.

There were 2 grunts left one was running wildly with the timer in hand and the other was running straight at her with two plasma grenades in each hand!

“umm” she said out loud.

“WHHHAHAHAHAHA!” shouted the suicidal grunt as it closed in.

Crow took a deep breath and lined herself up, she sprinted forward with the evade and kicked the kamikaze grunt before it could go off,

Like a soccer ball the alien flew in the air. Flying head first into the grunt with the detonator.

“NOT AGAIN!” shouted one of the grunts. Right before they were engulfed in a blue explosion.

The demo grunts all dead she ran next to sky looking at him and the map

o.k! should we call for that hog again or you just wanna ride on the back of my mongoose. …. Or ill ride your mongoose … if it makes you feel more comfortable … if you know what I mean.” She said awkwardly

“sorry … I always wanted to be funny.”

Sky would ignore the spartan behind him, he was too busy trying to get what he needed off this high tech artifact that the Fore runners had left for them. Sky would swear under his breath as he hit a firewall that completely blocked his access to it, and not just the area he was in, the whole thing was blocked.. A Fore runner fire wall was a hard one to crack... a very hard one to crack. That was when sky would hear a voice inside his helmet.

"I have this" The voice would say. Sky would then grin and take two steps away from the fore runner artifact. After four seconds the artifacts firewall would be gone completely. Sky would smile and say "Thanks" Before taking two steps forwards towards it again. This time sky would not touch the artifact, he would just watch as all the data was sorted quickly and perfectly.

"Good" Sky would say as he got the data he would need quickly, just the way he needed it. Sky would sigh as he noticed the planet that Midnight had said was a long way away, it would take ages for him to get their.

"Crow, over here now" Sky would tell her before tapping into the comms that Crows squad was using. "Area is still hot, we will still need that hog ASAP. I hope you guys are good at combat drops" Once sky had said his order he would wait for Crow to get over too him. He needed to confirm something with her before he did his next move, depending on her reaction to what he was going to say his action would vary.

Midnight walked out of the Temple, and spotted the almost small army that was outside. 3 Wraiths, 7 Ghosts and a couple of Revanants were all lined up, preparing to kill the Spartans, or be packed up. She followed Thel onto a Phantom, the same one that she'd flown before, and it took off. She sat in the back, looking back. She knew that she was making a mistake, but it was too late. She looked at her wristguard, and the image of RISE. Her old team....

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, i'm fine. I wasn't expecting for Spartans to be that fast"

"It is fine. Did you actually get that extra data?"

"Y-yeah, but it's coded. I'll need time to break it"

"Good, take what you need. We'll have a few hours before we reach the target"

Midnight looked out at the Temple, and just hoped, that Foxy would save her. Cause she was in no situation to fight back. She needed Foxy to rescue her, cause she was in far too deep without any form of escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Temple, the map device started pulsating. Suddenly something started flicking, a green light on the monitor. It turned into what looked like a Human, and of all of them, it was an ODST with long hair, and a shotgun in her hands. It stood in front of Sky, flickering again.

"Welcome to the emergency repulsion library reclaimer. Since this terminal has been accessed by another, unregistered Artificial Intelligence, this unit has been activate. We have selected this avatar because it seems to have an effect on your level of stress and emotions. How can this system be of assistance?"

The voice of the A.I was one that sounded like a distorted Midnight. The A.I had been in close proximity with the human, and it's sensors had managed to replicate the human.

Sky would hear the A.I behind him. He knew that he must be joking, it sounded a bit like Midnight, but she had just left, didnt she? That was when he heard that this Artificial Intelligence would say it chose this template. Sky would sigh as he turned around to look at it. It was a almost perfect replica, though sky would have easily been able to tell the difference between the two.

"We need two things if you can help, some help dealing with the small army that is outside and transport to get us to where my friend has gonne" Sky would say before hearing a voice telling him to ask more of it. Sky would just lightly laugh, ignoring it.

"I am sorry, but i am unable to assist you in the acquisition of transport, or am armed with any combat abilities at the current moment. I am however, capable of answering any questions you have about the location of where your 'friend' is headed. I am also capable of identifying the large quantities of star ships and Radio Chatter, along with a translation to this language...Please, stand by. Translation. 'Brothers, our mission is complete, we have found the location of a divine temple! Fall back to the Rebirth and let us move!'."

The A.I looked at Sky, almost looking bored as it intercepted nearly all the Coms between the UNSC and Government Alliance under Luro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight placed her helmet on her head, while it was damaged, it gave her privacy. She waited for a bit, before playing her music. She was practically on board of Rebirth's Vengeance. She had to keep herself hidden, not letting her true alliance's be known. It would be dangerous, and she looked at Thel. The giant Elite would be scary, in a fight she'd seen, was nothing to get close to. She hoped that Foxy would find the planet, and get her away from the Covies.

As sky was about to respond he would hear a voice in his helmet, telling him to just be quiet. Sky was about to protest though he decided against it as the voice might have a better chance then him for getting help, if it indeed could help us out.

"Please, we need to get our friend back. Can you provide any sort of support?" It would say to the A.I before being quiet, leaving sky to talk on his own. Sky, right now, was pondering what the A.I had intecepted. He now had another question. "What is the rebirth?" Sky would ask politly, not wanting to ruin the chance the voice had given him.

"The rebirth....Scanning...Scanning...Match found. The 'rebirth' as mentioned in the transmission is referring to the 'Rebirth's Vengeance'" The image of the Covernment Super Carrier came up "Officially Classified as CDO Super Carrier under the name of 'Luro ;Vadem', it has a primary Plasma engine, and an estimate crew of nearly a million, these estimations my be incorrect..the Ships seems to be taking along many ships, and engines are powering up. Presumable to leave the system"

The A.I seeming surprised by the showing of another A.I from Sky. A story about trying to find their friend. A sub-routine in the A.I's programming started.

"Very well, we will start up several defense programs to help assist with the rescue of your friend. Best of luck Reclaimers, and take care when you arrive at the sacred temple"

With that, the hologram flickered, before vanishing. Noises deeper in the temple started, almost of opening doors. Several Sentinels hovered down, waiting for action.

she ran up to her partner ready to move in with him and take out the covenent but then the a.i popped

I didn’t know they could do that..” she said looking at the a.i girl when it explaned itself

"whoah!" said crow bewildered she looked at all the tiny floating robots. she had heard of sentinals and there age long war with the flood parasite, but she never thought she would see one

“all right Delta. Got any ideas or is it just go in there with these guys and fight real hard?”

Its a ship? That must be where Midnight was.....Sky knew what he had to do, he had to find that planet, he had to get her back, he had to stop the covey from doing whatever they needed to do....and he needed to do it fast.

"Thank you for assisting us, Crow, the sentinels will help though their is probably a battalion outside waitign for us. How close is your squad?"Sky would ask as the Spartan approached him. Sky had multiple idea's, though he was pretty sure most of them would end in a death, either him or crow, and that was something not happening on my watch.

Crow shook her head

"not close enough, there trying to reclaim the city from the outside in. besides you know exept maybe for the scorpion tanks they wont be much help anyway! Battalion smutallion, we go in there hijack there vehicles gun them down! No vehicles we lure them in here and bottlenck em! Were 2 spartans and we don’t have time! There taking your friend with them on that ship and leaving as soon as possible!”

Sky would shake his head. Doing that was a very bad idea.

"No, the doors wont let vehicles inside, they are too small for even ghosts.And we may be Spartans, though we are not invincible, their is easily a full armor battalion out their, our best bet is for the requested hog to be dropped BEHIND this place, while the Sentinels provide a distraction" Sky would suggest, before hearing a voice in his helm again.

"I know this might not be a good time, but i think a scarab is on the way" It would say.

Sky would silently swear as he thought for a moment. The pelican would have to be very quick to avoid that thing. "They had to make this harder by bringing in a....scarab" Sky would say as a idea formed in his head, a very, very bad idea. "Ready for hell?"

"everything happens for a reason.” Said crow as she leaned against the wall

she then looked to sky and said

“in world war two the greatest weapon was the browning automatic rifle, they believed that the only way to keep it out of the enemys hand and having the enemy steal and recreating it for themselves .. was to keep it out of the hands of there own guys, lets show the aliens why you don’t flaunt your greatest weapon like that!

Crow stood up and picked up 2 plasma rifles

if we can get to my mongoose quickly, we can get our hands on some hornets or oooh maybe even a broadsword!” she said rather exited

she walked facing the exit doorway

"that sound like a plan delta? move out with limited engagment fallback and get some air support?"

"No, their is a scarab. We wont even make it ten feet before we are gunned down by the hoard of blaster fire. But if we manage to get onto that Scarab, we might be able to jack it. It is our best shot, the hardest bit is getting on" Sky would say to crow as he thought of a plan to get on. His voice in his helm was still trying to give him idea's though none were working, none at all. Sky would sigh as he remembered something. The elites had energy swords...

"I hope you can climb well, i might have us a way on" Sky would say as he walked over to a corpse and pulled out, and activated, a energy sword.

“I don’t think the great spirit wants us to try that … but sure I climb.” She said as she picked up and activated 2 energy swords.

Scarabs have a very small circle that they can aim in,if there are enemies waiting for us outside, we can actually use the scarab gun to take them out, if we move fast enough that is!”

she put the swords away and cocked her shotgun

"but you know what they say a poor plan executed now is petter than a perfect plan executed later! so lets go! unless can we bring her?" crow asked as she pointed to the virtual midnight

Sky would grab a second sword and attach it to his leg along with the other one. When Crow pointed to the A.I sky would wince, all that did was remind him that he had just lost yet again one of his oldest friends. The only thing that stopped sky from zoning out was the promise that he had made to midnight, and that this time he aactually had a chance to get her back. Sky would think for a moment before coming up with a bad plan.

"Can you remotely take the scarab over? If you can just disrupt its targetting so it attacks its own troops iunstead of us then thats enough" Sky would say to seemingly no pony. A voice would say back "Yes, i can do that" .Only sky could hear it as it was inside his helm. Sky would smile.

"We have our survival plan. Meet me on taht scarab, if we are in the same spot a explosion will take us both out, so we split up and climb from different sides"

"This construct will not be removed from this place. Our Sentinel's will assist with your escape. But we cannot leave"

The Sentinel's started hovering towards the exit, but was clearly waiting for the Spartans to lead the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the temple, a small army was assembling. Elites, Grunt, Ghosts, Wraiths, even a small patrol of Banshee's was being ordered to fly over and a Scarab was standing on the boundaries, it's cannons pointing around to ward off any UNSC that was interested. The army was milling around, some not knowing what they were doing, while all the Elites were preparing or battle again the Demons.

"ok good call. I parked my mongoose outside the stadium ill be going for that, unless situation dictates otherwise.”

She looked on the floor for a good backup weapon and went with a plasma pistol, figuring she could charge it up and get at least a few quick kills.

She went to the exit looked back and said

“may the great spirit guide us.”

And with that she charged out with an evade! she got covered in plasma shots almost instantly taking her shields down a quarter. But fortunately there was a breach team very close by. When her evade ended she positioned herself in front of them using there own bodies as a form of cover.

It worked partially as her shield stopped going down so fast.

Drawing her shotgun he blasted the first elite with the shotgun and gave it a quick melee just to make sure, this panicked some grunts as always; falling back to the next closest elite, before the large alien even fell though she grabbed its grenades and threw 2 on the grunts leading to a big ball of flying grunts and one every unhappy breach team captan.

“WHUG WHUGH WUG!” shouted the berserk elite as it charged forward like a bull on steroids at old Crow.

Her shields were now beeping low because with out the cover because the main force were taking potshots at her.

Crow ran forward letting the berserker close in on her then simply stuffed the barrel of her shotgun in its jowls fired!

Now the breach team was dealt with and her shields had only a sliver left in the display.

Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-

A ghost vehicle came forward blasting its cannon rapidly.

Crow used her evade whipped out her pistol and charged it up. Sprinting for her life and zig zagging to dodge the plasma the pistol finally reached 100 percent. She fired at the vehicle and soon the neat little green ball reached it shorting out the tiny purple ghost.

Her shield gone now thanks to a good elite with a carbine she charged forward and evade to reach the shorted out ghost. It was then she noticed how much the sentinels were helping, there beams seemed to do little damage against shield but at least they were drawing fire.

Just a the pilot managed to start it up again Crow jumped on the ghost, and kicked the pilot and jumped in the pilot seat with one smooth well rehearsed well trained action.

Now with a little bit of armor to protect her from all the plasma she hit the boosters and flew behind a large piece of debris she could use as cover.

A few grunt came around trying to take her out, but they quickly fell to the plasma cannons, a large ball of plasma flew over head as a wraith tried to find the proper drop ankle to hit her.

when a second wraith shot was heard she quickly looked to the sky and saw that it would not hit her. a jackal with a sheild came out and tried to overcharge her as she did earlyer, but the sheild quickly turned blue and broke under the heavy cannon fire. she took a moment to look around for the scarab, it couldnt be seen, and as of now at least didn't have its sights on them

After what seemed like an eternity her favorite sound went off. And her shield recharged!

She then came out of the cover blasting! Hoping to take out a few infantry before going to work on the wraith.

Sky was about to protest when crow left the ruins and the sentinel forces followed him. Sky would sigh, knowing that she would more then likely get herself killed. Sky would think for a moment, trying to come up with a plan on how to do this. Sky could hear all the distuction, though he also noticed that no dust was falling anymore, no explosions were hitting the temple...which meant that crow had the full attention of the whole force.

"Is the scarab close?" Sky would ask. The reply he would get would be "Its very close"

Sky would grin as he pulled out both energy swords nad actiated them. Sky would take four steps before breaking out into a full on sprint. As sky reached the door it would open without him havign to do anything. The moment sky was out of the temple he would see Crow fighting, she was doing good to have survived. Sky would use evade as a smart elite decided to shoot at him. The result was having two energy swords slash through his chest.

Sky was glad that none of the other troops paid him attention, they were all looking towards Crow trying to hit her. Sky would grin as he waited for seconds before jumping onto the scarab. As sky landed he would stab the energy sword into its leg, and after that he would do the same with the other one. The scaling had begun.

Her shield full and here vehicle ready she gunned down as much as she could all while dodging the slow fireballs from the wraith

“the idea of a mobile artillery is genius, but they use the wraith like its an armored assault platform …not very smart.”

After easily thinning the numbers of the infantry she charged forward a the big blue tanks. Each one had a gunner, which made things a lot harder.

As the gunners began shooting at her , she used the boost to go left, far enough to the left that the last wraith in the row was to her side.

Before the wraith could turn to her she jumped off the ghost and charged her plasma pistol. The gunner now faced her and got a few hits eating thru her shield like paper!

But then she released the blast stunning the ghost, then just by running a bit more out of the range of the wraith’s gunner turret she was out of line of fire. She approached the gunner, and used her shotgun to finished him in 2 shots.

Her shields recovered.

Now the engines of the wraith were starting up again but she already hopped on it and began smashing the cover cap of the pilots seat.

The wraith boosted to get closer to its allies for help but by the time they began shooting at her, she already killed the pilot and hopped in!

It was all over for the covies now.

She quickly fired the plasma cannon and destroyed the closest wraith!

She boosted forward and dodged another wraith shot and related with a hit of her own. Which wasn’t a direct hit but was good enough o destroy it.

Banshee’s fired the fuel rod cannons at her, which actually did some damage to the tank but not enough to maker her focus on them.

She closed the distance with the other tanks and finished them off with some up close and personnel cannon shots, something the tankers always had trouble with.

Her shields recovered and now she focused on the infantry. Which was settled in just a few easy satisfying shots.

The ground empty she focused on the scarab which she was a afraid may be firing up its cannon!

Archived