Crow smiled as they blew apart there enemies.

“I thought they don’t make there own vehicles, just modify them from old forerunner tech?”

there was another squad of brutes on choppers

Crow turned the corner on a building and spun around.

“we get behind them and then go for the anti air!”

the brutes turned the corner, and right as the large front wheels were about to turn, Crow gunned it and smashed into one!

this sent the brute veering out of control! She then hit the e brake and was immediately behind the squad!

“have fun!” she said to Avery and Thunder

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avery shurgs "I don't get paid enough to think about this sorta stuff"

"You're getting paid for this?" asked Thunder "I joined up for the thrills" he joked.

As Crow placed them behind the Choppers, and Thunder tore them to pieces. Shot after shot, the Brutes could do nothing as Thunder took them out with perfect aim.

"Didn't even have to Change my mag!" He said, lauhing loudly over the comn.

The other Warthogs caught up, and one of the troops, the sniper who was driving, called out of Avery "Ma'am! Are we diving towards their AA?"

Avery nodded "Fall in behind us, we'll go there no. Crow? The covies got a dog, and I think it's time we give it something to chew on" She said, to the amusement of her team. They knew what that meant as Thunder loaded his cannon. they were going in, no regrets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, i will not. She will her an A.I to set up her up, you will not directly access her Armour under any circumstances." was the director's reply. He watched as the machines started to work on Midnight, and a noise of pain was echoing in the room from her. His eyes didn't waver, even as her pain escalated. His face was a mask, and he smiled, looking like he was enjoying Midnight's cries of agony.

Sky would wince and look away as the operation started. He could barely take it, her agoney, it was nearly as bad as when he had lost her. "So...if i may ask, what A.I are you planning to give her? Mine was based off her, who will hers be based off? And also, who will be her partner?"

"I'd prefer it be modeled after me, but her rough personality wouldn't work with my controlling temperment, and instead, we found one. He was, very emotional. He is the right fit for her. And, Partner? What are you suggesting Delta"

"I mean who will go with her on operations. I didnt have anyone, buts thats because i actually had time to train. Knowing you, she will just be sent out how she is right now, barely alive. And who did you have in mind?"

The director doesn't reply, letting Midnight's cries echo in the room for a while, knowing the effect it would have on Delta, listening to his friend suffer.

"We're pulling a list of canidates, but more than likely it'll be a Spartan unit. I will allow you to go with her, but let me make one thing clear. You will not tell her about her deal with me, or your deal with me. As for training, she'll spend a day at least, adapting to the A.I, before we deploy her"

He saw his comn buzz, checking it. He smiled.

​"And her A.I is ready for implantation, and he is a great war hero. You might know him from history. Tell me, what do you know of Sergeant-Major Johnson Avery?"

"Thank you, and its crystal clear. As for johnson, he was one of Chiefs closest friends, well, probably one of the only people he called a friend. He died fighting with chief, on a installation. cause of death, a beam to the heart. He was a fearless leader that never gave up"

"Johnson was a Spartan 1, you know that? He survived and pulled back into the marines, or so the stories go. Her A.I will be modeled after him, they have matching personalities"

Midnight's cries of pain were slowly dying down, and eventually spotted. He checked his pad, and saw her heart was still going.

"Well, she survived. Didn't think she would, but I guess even i'm not perfect. Her wounds should be healed. Go, get her and take her to room 80, i'll have a team waiting. I was never here" He said, walking out and leaving the room, a giant smile on his face. He held all the power over Delta, and for now, that's what he needed.

Sky would nod as saw him leave. Sky had more questions, though they could wait, Midnight couldnt. Sky would walk into where she was and sat right next to her. He would grab her hand, in hopes she would wake up.

Midnight wasn't sure what she felt. Numb? She couldn't feel much, she was in agony and the pain was slowly pulling back. That operation saved her?! She swore it was trying to kill her.

She felt her hand move, realizing someone had grabbed it. she tightened her grip, and took a good guess who was there. She didn't move, not yet.

"I'm one of you now, aren't I?" she asked "A...Spartan" she said the last word as if she spat it out with disgust.

"I....Im so sorry Midnight...." Sky would say as he heard her talk. He knew she was going to hate him now, he knew it, though he also knew that he would rather be hated by her with her alive then be friends with her dead. Sky would stand up and help midnight stand up.

Midnight batterd Delta's hand away.

"Don't you think about it" she growled "You're sorry, are you huh? Cause from where I'm standing, you look like you've had your biggest victor ever. You've won, you changed me from Human, to Spartan. Thanks a lot, I think you can get awards for this, maybe you should start writing up your speech!!...Thel was Right, i shouldn't have trusted humans, or anyone of the kind..."

"M...midnight..... y...ou know i would never hurt you on purpose....trust me...today is easily my worst defeat....But i couldnt lose you....not again..... i never wanted this to happen..... i arrived, and they had already prepared the injections....i...couldnt stop it... P...please dont hate me..." Sky would say to her, the regret, sorrow, pain, fear and loss were hear able in his voice. Sky would take of his helmet to revile a face stained in tears.

Crow laughed at the sergeants joke. After the brute’s choppers lay in ruin she headed for the wraiths

all right I’m going to jump out and get my hands on some of that heavy armor, use it against them. Sergeant save those rockets for something else besides the wraiths. Like a banshee or whatever reinforcment they send.”

She went over a jump and they neared the wraiths

“here put your hand on the wheel and get ready to switch seats when I jump!”

she was proud of this team, and so long as they stayed moving avoided the heavy fire, and she could hijack a wraith then there would be little to no trouble

Midnight shook her head, she couldn't believe him, not this time. She didn't know what to believe, but currently, not Foxy. She stood up, and pushed him. While her arms were very slender, when she pushed him, there was so much more strength behind them. Looking at their results, she smiled. Maybe there was some advantages in this change. She wanted to fight him, Fox. But, without armour, she was screwed.

"So what now? They expect me to go into the battle like this?. I'll need my old armor, or something else. Where is it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked at the Spartan, really questioning if Crow was crazy. She wanted to tell her that, but didn't. She put her rocket launcher down, preparing to take over from her. The warthogs with the rest of the time were ready, weapons loaded.

"Time to introduce yourself Titan! How do we go?"

All the ODST's replied at once loudly "WE GO FEET FIRST!"

Sky would feel the push harder then she atually did push him, the feel of hurt hit him hard. 'At least she is alive' Sky would think, that thought right now was the only thing keeping him even partially sane. "T....they are prepping a A.I and armor for you....it will be in room 80...." Sky would say as he leaned against the wall, dropping to the floor. Sky would put his helmet on to cover his face, and the tears that had started to drip down it.

Midnight saw the tears from Fox, and she knew she was meant to fill bad, but she couldn't. What he'd done to her, she just couldn't forgive him.

When he said room 80, she moved. She exited the room and went straight into the 80th room. Inside, she saw several marines and scientists, along with some Spartan armor. She didn't want to use Spartan armor, that wasn't her, she wanted her ODST armour, or as close as she could get. The Scientists approached her, and directed her towards the armor, saying they could change it later, for now, they needed to make sure it fitted.

Suddently, Sky's radio turned on..

"Delta, once she gets her equipment, we want you to take her onto the field for a test run. On the battlefield is a Spartan 'Old Crow', find her. She is going to become part of the team, along with you and her. I will give Rose your new objective when you have rallied with her" said the Director straight into Sky's ear.

Sky would see Midnight leave the room in quite a hurry, though sky would just feel the hurt as she left. Sky would just sit there, sheding tears, wonderign what might have happened if HE had been the one to nearly die. Right now, thats where he wished he was. Lying in a hospital bed with a bulet wound through his chest. At least then he would nt have to go through this. Sky would then hear his orders. "I...dont know if she will listen to me....she now does not even seem to know me.....And old crow...i know her....and where she is.....And one thing..Midnight is not hardware, she is a soldier, so treat her like one" Sky would say before standing up and slowly walking towards room 8. Sky was leaning against the wall as he walked, not having the will to walk straight, or proudly.

"Then you make her listen, I don't care how. And I will treat my Spartan how I wish, you have your orders Delta. Make sure you obey them, don't want her to becomes a Spartan 6, if you're willing to gamble her life again"

Midnight let the scientists place the armour on her. She stood up, wearing Spartan armor. It was grey and blue, so at least they got her colors. the HUD was different, the suit was heavier, but she was fine. The A.I that was in her suit remaining hidden, she didn't know it was installed, and no one would.

She stood up, stretching her body. She knew she'd have trouble getting used to this change, after all, it was too late. And she knew what she wanted to do. She walked out, seeing Fox. She clenched her hand into a fist, but kept it at her side.

"You, me, combat Sparring" she said simply. It wasn't uncommon for her having done that before, she did often fight her fellow ODST's to test her still. This would be no different.

“awsome!” crow said while driving

she lead them into the area near the wraiths and drover in a circle around it dodging plasma fire from the gunner

gotta annoy them first!”

Crow then cam up to the left side and said “o.k ready?” and jumped out the car blasting her battle rifle drilling the gunner in the head twice, killing him.

The Wraith activated its booster and blasted forward. Crow used her evade and ran after it. The wraith turned and fired a blast but crow moved in to close.

The blast took out some of her shield but by now she had jumped up and was smashing in the cover to the pilot seat

I AM OLD CROW A PROUD BUFFALO AND SPARTAN NOW GET OFF OF MY PLANET!

she said she drove her fist into the skull of the pilot she pulled the corpse and counted how many anti air wrathes were left

“TITAN this is crow iv’e got a wraith and am moving in to take out the others!”

Avery waited, until the Spartan moved. Avery hoped into the drivers seat, managing to keep control of the vehicle. Thunder was in the back, firing his Guass cannon at the Ghosts on the ground around them. The other warthogs piled in behind them.

"Titan, spread out! Take out the other wraiths, keep them off the Spartan!" ordered Avery, as their Warthogs positioned around Crows Wraith, keeping it covered.

"Titan confirms Crow, we'll keep you covered. There are 4 of them in total, shouldn't be too hard. We'll keep you covered"

Crow sighed over the com. And then yelled

“only 4!”

she hit the boosters and approached the first one. she fired but overshot sending the arc way above the tank. She turned the wraith and blew up a ghost that was shooting at her.

She then drew a bit closer fired again and blew up her target in a dark blue blast

got one!

she then turned to try to shoot a ghost that was following her, a odst warthog got it before she even got the crosshair on it

“thanks he was annoying.”

She used the short boster and closed the gap on another wraith and fired shouting “NOT FUN WHEN WE GOT EM TOO AH!

Blowing it up with a close range shot that actually did some damage to her own tank

It didn’t matter 2 more to go and she would ditch the wraith

Sky would sigh as he got his orders, and yet again when Midnight came out and told him combat practise. "Do i look suited to combat to you....w..we have a mission..." Sky would asy, his voice full of hurt, sorrow and regret.

Amanda Avery made sure her team was keeping the Covies away from the Spartans wraith. Continual fire from the warthogs butchered the ground troops. Avery stopped her vehicle for a moment, looking around. She remained silent, but had a question in her mind.

'Where are the other Wraiths? The siege ones?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight glared at Fox. Why was he acting all defeated and pathetic now? What was wrong with him

"Fine then, What about this mission? No one's told me nothing"

"I...only got the orders right before you woke up....we need to meet up with Old crow, from there we will get a new objective...Il...meet you on the roof, im flying a pelican there" Sky would say as he sadly walked towards the elavator

Archived