Practiceing CC Skills Ideas RP

OK what this is about is i want to find a couple of ponies that will RP with me in the FFA area but with CC posting rules i am not allowed to post in there not having an approved but i have one being check and i don't want to have happen last time to happen again so i need to practice but i don't have any RP ideas

I could try to help out, when I've got the time. I've got a couple other threads that take precedence at the moment thought.

Maybe I'll start with this: do you have a character in mind that you'd want to practice with, and where would they normally meet with ponies?

Having your characters ready is good, but that was only half of the question.

Let's call this part of CC practice: pick one of your characters. They want to meet new ponies. How that character go about it? Feel free to either come up with a reason, or just say the character is feeling bored and wants to make new friends.

Hmm, that's a little difficult to work with.

If the Starwind wanted to meet new ponies one day, and she didn't want to wait for any to show up by chance, where would she go? This doesn't have to be specifically mentioned anywhere, just think of something that makes sense given the character.

Archived