Could someone draw my Griffon Please?

RainbowDaringDash

Hello :) If your reading this then thank you, if not, then still thank you for looking at the title :P

Anyway, onto topic.

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to draw my OC griffon please.

If any of you are willing to take on this request for me i would be very grateful.

If you want to know his looks so you know what you are getting into, here it is.

Species: Griffon

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Mane/Tail/Other: Blackwing's mane and tail are both Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face. His tail is a bit shorter then most griffon tails and is styled so taht it hangs free.

Physique: Blackwing is a lot stronger then he looks. Blackwing looks like a female griffon though he is a male. Blackwing may look weak, though he is a lot stronger then the average griffon male and also a lot more agile due to his feminine build. Although Blackwing looks like a female, his wings do not. They are very strong as well. Blackwing is about a head or two smaller then the average griffon male.

Thanks for reading, and thinking about helping me :) I appreciate it

(I really suck at requesting art :P )

Hello :) If your reading this then thank you, if not, then still thank you for looking at the title :razz:

Anyway, onto topic.

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to draw my OC griffon please.

If any of you are willing to take on this request for me i would be very grateful.

If you want to know his looks so you know what you are getting into, here it is.

Species: Griffon

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Mane/Tail/Other: Blackwing's mane and tail are both Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face. His tail is a bit shorter then most griffon tails and is styled so taht it hangs free.

Physique: Blackwing is a lot stronger then he looks. Blackwing looks like a female griffon though he is a male. Blackwing may look weak, though he is a lot stronger then the average griffon male and also a lot more agile due to his feminine build. Although Blackwing looks like a female, his wings do not. They are very strong as well. Blackwing is about a head or two smaller then the average griffon male.

Thanks for reading, and thinking about helping me :) I appreciate it

(I really suck at requesting art :razz: )

blackwing_by_kage268-d7tu9pm.png

Not a drawing, but I gave it a shot with vectors and paint and did what I could.

Tried to imporvise in a few places.

Edit: Or rather, I have it, but cant figure out how to post it here. Um...

Edit: Edit: There.

Archived