Defying Death (Closed)

franshpout

Icy nodded. "Yes, I've seen her around using ice magic. In fact, I almost know everypony here in Ponyville." The mare smiled slightly, watching as the ice fairy created snow, and the two arguing. "If you will excuse me, I need to think." Most ponies would think this crazy. But Icy liked it. She lifted into the air, flying above the crowd, and settling into a fork in a branch on a tree not far from the stage where everypony was gathered around to watch the sun rise. No pony noticed her, good. She hated when ponies saw her sitting in a tree, thinking. They gave her weird looks.

Drowzy shifted, her sleep was invaded in a nightmare, she started to shake a little, groaning a bit. It seemed like she was chased. It also felt like her life force wad slowly getting sucked out of her. What was going on?

Outside her dream, her horn started to flicker. It also released sparks that can inflict slight pain when contacted. The sparks flew everywhere as her nightmare went worse. She felt like Death itself was chasing her. She tried to scream, or wake up, but nothing came out. She started to flail like a foal not getting what it wants. The sparks emerging from her horn started to increase in amount as it started to hit ponies. Including the new friends she just met.

Archived