funny school moments

brett

Well, a HUGE rat went across the hallway. And everyone apparently pooed their pants from fright. Except me though. I was the first one who saw it, and when I did, I pointed at it and shouted "GIANT RAT" loudly and repeatedly everyone was like "Haha you cant fool us" That was until they looked up. They all screamed. and Climped up on anything that can be considered climb-worthy. Two even jumped out the window! LITERALLY!! Some started crying. I was laughing my butt off until I decided to throw a comb at it to make it go away it actually took me quite some time to calm everyone.. XD

Welk my frien Derek who's a brony came to school decked out in MLP Rainbow Dash flat bill, hoodie, and shirt. Well in 6th period language arts we got a substitute and she asked us to stand up when she called our names. Well when she called Derek's name and we stood up the teacher saw what he was wearing cuz she hadn't looked at him. And when she saw his clothes she put on the biggest opened mouth WTF face before bursting out laughing. If you were there you would have laughed. It was so funny.

Archived